Respected Contributor

Re: QCard $75.00 credit?

I am wondering if QVC is getting desperate for sales with all these $$ perks for their credit card or new customers!!

Contributor

Not happy when I that message on screen about the $$ credit for new Qcard customers.  I am a long time Q card holder and other than easy pay, which I don’t care for, there is no perks for us.  An occassional coupon...20% off or $10 off of $50...something like that..would be really nice.

Respected Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

Not happy when I that message on screen about the $$ credit for new Qcard customers.  I am a long time Q card holder and other than easy pay, which I don’t care for, there is no perks for us.  An occassional coupon...20% off or $10 off of $50...something like that..would be really nice.

Where are the $coupons for all shoppers, not just the in-house credit-card holder....other companies have them, why not QVC?

Respected Contributor

I've reported this on the forum before, but to everyone getting a Q card hoping for a promised credit:  watch for it and be sure you actually get it.  I had to fight for mine with customer service.  It was by no means "automatic".

-- pro-aging --
Trusted Contributor

I received the postcard yesterday with a $100 offer. Tossed it in the trash. The only card offer I've ever accepted was from Southwest Airlines and I got enough points for a free roundtrip. I charged the required amount and never used it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the $75 offer in the mail today.  The $75 on its face is somewhat tempting, but knowing that there are currently ZERO other benefits to having a Q credit card, I know that I can easily pass on this offer.  Thanks to forum commenters who already have Q cards, I'm well aware that there is no incentive to use it over any major credit cards.  There are no free shipping offers or percent-off discounts given to existing, loyal card holders, which truly stinks in my opinion.  Easy Pay does not interest me, and even if it did, it is routinely offered for non-card holders, too, as others have said.