Respected Contributor

I am wondering if QVC is getting desperate for sales with all these $$ perks for their credit card or new customers!!

Super Contributor

Not happy when I that message on screen about the $$ credit for new Qcard customers.  I am a long time Q card holder and other than easy pay, which I don’t care for, there is no perks for us.  An occassional coupon...20% off or $10 off of $50...something like that..would be really nice.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Respected Contributor

@Jamstan wrote:

Not happy when I that message on screen about the $$ credit for new Qcard customers.  I am a long time Q card holder and other than easy pay, which I don’t care for, there is no perks for us.  An occassional coupon...20% off or $10 off of $50...something like that..would be really nice.

Where are the $coupons for all shoppers, not just the in-house credit-card holder....other companies have them, why not QVC?

Respected Contributor

I've reported this on the forum before, but to everyone getting a Q card hoping for a promised credit:  watch for it and be sure you actually get it.  I had to fight for mine with customer service.  It was by no means "automatic".

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

I received the postcard yesterday with a $100 offer. Tossed it in the trash. The only card offer I've ever accepted was from Southwest Airlines and I got enough points for a free roundtrip. I charged the required amount and never used it again.

Esteemed Contributor

I got the $75 offer in the mail today.  The $75 on its face is somewhat tempting, but knowing that there are currently ZERO other benefits to having a Q credit card, I know that I can easily pass on this offer.  Thanks to forum commenters who already have Q cards, I'm well aware that there is no incentive to use it over any major credit cards.  There are no free shipping offers or percent-off discounts given to existing, loyal card holders, which truly stinks in my opinion.  Easy Pay does not interest me, and even if it did, it is routinely offered for non-card holders, too, as others have said. 

No customer service concerning QCard. Horrible. When I opened the account I kept saying I need help in setting it up on QVC. Like talking to a two-year-old child. did not help. I just spoke to a customer representative and told her I was having problems, I do not see well. No help at all. She said she would connect me with Synchrony Bank. Nobody cares. I cancelled the card and never got the $50.00 credit. Horrible, nobody can answer anything. Don't get this card.

Honored Contributor

Re: QCard $75.00 credit?

[ Edited ]

@PianoGranny 

This is a old thread.......

Not sure what type of "help" you need but Q can't help you as they promote the card but it's owned & issued by Synchrony Bank.

Therefore, yes you need to contact them.  I believe they can most likely help resolve your problems.

If you wanted to set the QCard as the default payment for your orders that would be done under your Q sign-in account and under payment methods.

But, I see you cancelled your card so not necessary now.

Hope this helps and welcome to the Boards🙂