Honored Contributor

Don't confuse QVC the 'store/retailer'  with Synchrony Bank which owns the Q credit card. 

Synchrony Bank does not give points or hardly any perks that other Major Credit cards offer.

Synchrony and Comenity are way smaller than Master, Visa, Amex or Discover.  They are not Capital One, Barclay etc.  Not even in the same league, so you will not find the advantages the big guys offer.

They typically run the credit for stores such as Lowes, Home Depot, JCP etc. 

Honored Contributor

Target's Red Card gives 5% discount on [nearly] every purchase.

Valued Contributor

I completely agree and I have started to jump ship and charge to a card where I will get points. I never use easy pay so for me that is not a perk. If they don't want to offer points or rewards, offer FREE SHIPPING with purchases made with the QCard!!!! I would buy more and use my Q Card more.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QCARD benefits are lame

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I see so many other cards giving the customer a benefit from using their card, points for dollars off (Ulta) , VIP discounts (HSN), $20 Notes (Nordstrom)  and with the QCARD we just get more time to pay things off?  Not doing it for me anymore and I think I am going to jump ship.  Might as well earn something for using a credit card and not just dragging out how long to pay for a item.

Just found out I need to make bigger payments....I owe the Q too much...so, won't be watching anymore. Did this before...you would think I'd learn my lesson! My bad! Goodbye Q!Woman Mad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I had a Q card years ago.  No benefits at all and no $$ offered when you apply and get the  card.  That is when I shopped a lot and liked all my Q charges in one place.  Got wise and switched to a card that gives me points that I can use as cash against my charges or get a gift card for tons of retailers.   Happy I did that as I  have received a  lot of "cash   back".  QVC card offered no benefits at all.

Respected Contributor

I had a Q card for many years; it had extremely high interest and virtually no perks. Finally got rid of it.

Respected Contributor

the only benefit I see is an itemized statement especially if you are on EZ Pay its nice to track how many installments are left.  Frankly I am shopping QVC less than I used to, in part because of the lack of discounts.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

the only benefit I see is an itemized statement especially if you are on EZ Pay its nice to track how many installments are left.  Frankly I am shopping QVC less than I used to, in part because of the lack of discounts.

@Reever if you want to see your easy pay balance and how many payments you have left, you don't need a Q card, just log into your account and select "easy pay". The payments are broken down each month.

Honored Contributor

Not only is their CC lame but they don't even give 20% discounts like HSN does.  

Super Contributor

Anyone hear Mary Beth today during the food show encourage people who may have "maxed out" all of their other credit cards to apply for a Q-card??  WOW.  Talk about unprofessional and enabling.  I turned the channel.