Contributor
I really tried to watch Kim and Rachel but lasted a few minutes. Just shopping. Kim is a wonderful speaker and offers so much encouragement. I was hoping for that but no such luck. To bad. I guess the rest of the shows will be the same.
Occasional Contributor

Have to agree. Waste of time. I hit 50 thirteen years ago. Doesn't seem like such a huge achievement and not sure we all need to have words of wisdom and encouragement. Everyone seems to need their "feathers stroked" and their "back patted" these days. Ugh. With the host's fake ear to ear grin, I will not be continuing to watch. Much ado about nothing. 

Respected Contributor

Ok this show is ridiculous.  Here's my story.  I will be 79 on May 2 and just had open heart surgery and recovering.  Now I can live my life without heavy breathing.  I have had a pretty good life before 50 and after 50 so it doesn't matter to me....this show is way too far out.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Ok this show is ridiculous.  Here's my story.  I will be 79 on May 2 and just had open heart surgery and recovering.  Now I can live my life without heavy breathing.  I have had a pretty good life before 50 and after 50 so it doesn't matter to me....this show is way too far out.

I am 70 and my health is so much more important than what i look like and what I can purchase to make me FEEL so much better after 50.  This whole premise is nothing more than another sales tactic selling the same old products...Yes ridiculous.  These women have a lot of growing up to do.  Best wishes on your recovery!!

Honored Contributor

I just hope it's a financial success for QVC as it's costing them big bucks.  A lot of planning and many meetings must have gone into this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Bore.........

Valued Contributor

I found it interesting (but not surprising) that they used all under 50 models. I thought they were celebrating 50+. The younger models looked beautiful but if they're celebrating the quintessential 50+ then why not include some of the older models. 

Valued Contributor

SOS, different location.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I do not see the point of being in Las Vegas. If they explained it please explain.

Respected Contributor

Shocker on the waste of time...