Trusted Contributor

Re: Q2 THE WORST OF Q CHANNELS

I feel so badly about the state of things at the Q, I enjoyed the products they offered but now they seem to be the same things over and over again. I don't buy fashions from them and it seems the other products are being offered over and over again. I know I would not have ever bought the Dysons had QVC not offered them. Same with many of the other products so I'm glad I watched back then. I miss the old QVC...whether I like the host or not.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Regular Contributor

One is enough for me too! I buy enough on the main channel!

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Super Contributor

The only time I watch Q2 is the 3rd Sunday of the month when Kathy Levine is on.

Trusted Contributor

When I do watch QVC, much of the time it is Q2.  I buy food and gardening supplies locally, so when QVC main channel has those items on (for a whole day, or for several hours), I watch Q2.

Honored Contributor

I've heard that when I stream, there's QVC, Q2 and a Q3 channel. What would Q3 be? Just repeat shows? I used to love the Q Beauty channel...even the repeat shows. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I've heard that when I stream, there's QVC, Q2 and a Q3 channel. What would Q3 be? Just repeat shows? I used to love the Q Beauty channel...even the repeat shows. 

@Shanus Q3 is all repeat shows from Q andQ2.

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus
Q2 is often used to showcase designer brands of jewelry and clothing that the company does not order deep on. Think capsule collections. I discovered Encore clothing by Idina Mendel and also Jennifer Miller jewelry on Q2.
It's also used as a clearance outlet for the main channel, which is why vendors often present the products themselves. It wouldn't make sense financially to send all the available colors and sizes of a clearance-priced item to a vendor's home, which is why they often use QVC.com to show colors available.