Honored Contributor

If my cable provider does not carry Q2, how do you feel about the Big Deal & other programming offered that's not on QVC?

I prefer not to view an hour or more of programming on a laptop. That's my only option.

Respected Contributor

i don't have nor have i ever had cable.

i can only view via their websites, my only option.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I watch so little of any of it now, I doubt I would miss Q2 if I didn't have it.

Seems like every time I flip over to Q2 it's not live anyway.

Although I have all the QVC channels, I usually find myself going to the videos online for more information if I am interested in a purchase.   I can't sit through an entire presentation as well.

With the video, I can fast forward or rewind.

@Shanus

Valued Contributor

My cable doesn't carry QVC2, either.  It is very frustrating not to be able to get it.

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

I watch so little of any of it now, I doubt I would miss Q2 if I didn't have it.

Seems like every time I flip over to Q2 it's not live anyway.

Although I have all the QVC channels, I usually find myself going to the videos online for more information if I am interested in a purchase.   I can't sit through an entire presentation as well.

With the video, I can fast forward or rewind.

@Shanus

@software  Sometimes QVC has a few hours of bad programs & would like to watch or listen in background to other channel. I notice tomorrow, I think, there are Ripka shows on Q2....not available on QVC. Today was crafting shows.

Trusted Contributor

I would not enjoy watching shows on my 20" computer screen.  I want to relax and watch for product details so I can make wise choices.  A company their size should be able to come to agreement with cable companies.  So many have been bought up by large companies.  To often we are told to go to our computer for information.  It is their job to give us information on air.  Not everyone has a computer or tablet.  Everyone should have equal access to the Big Deal and the specials on Beauty IQ.  

What I don't see I don't miss and I didn't spend money.

I do have Q2.  I have DirecTV.  I have found I seldom watch it anymore.    They have mostly prerecorded shows that are selling items that sold out in my size/color on the original presentation.  The program listed is not always the 1 on air.  I have seen programs where it is spliced segments of previous shows and the splicing is obvious as well as several hosts who appear to be changing clothes.  

There are a few good live shows on Q2 but in general they are selling the same products as QVC.  If they got it last selections can be scant.  If I am cleaning any channel works for background but I prefer my CDs.

Beauty IQ also has many pre-recorded repeat shows with limited product.   I watch here if I am interested in seeing a tutorial about a favorite product.  It is a good place to get additional information on products seen elsewhere.  The live shows are entertaining.  The ladies are not afraid to tell it like it is with bare faces all the way to full make-up.  Step by step.   Blogger guests have unusual extreme makeup at times.   A different style from anything in my part of the country but I can appreciate their efforts and results.

They do show prerecorded shows from QVC.  Those are just pure pitches, no fun.

A company as large and international as QVC should be able to increase their inventory to accommodate all their channels.  Their computers are capable  of telling them the items and sizes that sell out during the first showing.  On occasion items sell out before their first showing.  Why show them as a new item if your sizes most in demand are sold out before the airing.   

Trusted Contributor

I like Q@ and the big deal.  When Q is doing stuff like beds, or vitamix, ect, Q2 does have programming thats opposite.  I do like it.  I wish you all could have it .  But then again, I spend more money, so maybe not. lol

Honored Contributor

I don't really understand what this thread is about.  If you cable doesn't carry Q2, they don't carry Q2.  Call your cable company.

You can view the Big Deal on the homepage of QVC and watch a presentation if you are so inclined.

I don't get Beauty IQ on my cable and I don't really think anything about it other than it's a channel I don't get so I don't watch it.  There are a lot of channels I don't get with my cable package.

Respected Contributor
I do most of my QVC shopping online. I watch QVC to be entertained. I don't mind watching a few minutes of a presentation on my mobile device if I can't decide on size or color.