Regular Contributor

Re: Q - your new tv screen graphics are TOO SMALL

The new graphics make me feel like I'm at the eye doctor taking an eye exam.  It's as if I'm reading them without my glasses.  Very difficult to read.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for noting this, @GingerPeach.   It's driving me crazy -- I thought it was just me.  I have to walk over to the TV to read it.  Too danged much trouble!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree, the new graphics are way to small and the font is too thin and light.  Very difficult to read.  I have to move closer to the TV screen to read the numbers.  I also do not like the new Q logo.  New is not always better.  

Frequent Contributor

I agree.   I have to get up and stand next to the tv to read the item number and price.   I wear glasses and still have a problem.   Please make this nformation larger.   I'm a senior and this would help

Respected Contributor

Re: Q - your new onscreen graphics are TOO SMALL

@texanbybirth wrote:

Totally agree. Too small and not enough contrast between light and dark. I have to put on my glasses and move closer to the tV to read the details. Also it was interesting watching David on the Joan Rivers show during the night--he jokingly commented about it, too!

@texanbybirth I was watching that Joan Rivers show when David Dangle made the comment about the graphics being too small. Then the host made a comment about something to the liking of "maybe it is our eyes". I said out loud, no it is the graphics, David is correct.

Respected Contributor

@tototwo well if I have to get up off the couch or out of bed (which is often where I watch the evening shows) in order to read the graphics, Q is simply going to miss out on sales as I am NOT going to do that.

Home shopping is supposed to be easy for ME.

Esteemed Contributor

The new graphics are horrid! I can't see the price, S&H or easy pay, etc. This is a smaller font than the last time they changed graphics that only lasted for a few weeks. The "new" set design of the "sofa" style does nothing for presenting the product. In fact, I believe it makes it even more difficult to see the product and the details. "New" isn't better if you have not made it easier for the customer to shop. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Apple TV hsn't updated it yet, so we'll see.

I find the new graphics harder to read. It seems smaller and is very hard to read. I'm sure you paid a lot of money to some graphis designer to do this but, it make it harder for us to read.

Trusted Contributor

My bedroom tv on the wall is 65 inches and I Still can't READ, the item number.  Maybe this will help me to NOT shop!!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!