Respected Contributor

Re: Q - your new tv screen graphics are TOO SMALL

[ Edited ]

Yay! They changed (ETA: fixed) the graphics. They now are bolder, perhaps a little bigger, and are easier to read!!  Much better than the skinny light font. BTW, the change to darker graphics showed up here about 7pm (Central time) Thursday evening. 

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree that the graphics are too small to enjoy watching.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Thank you, @GSPgirl

I changed the title to "tv screen" instead of "onscreen."

You’re welcomeSmiley Happy. Thank you for posting on this topic!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I can't even READ the item number!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Q - your new onscreen graphics are TOO SMALL

@nomless wrote:

@texanbybirth wrote:

Totally agree. Too small and not enough contrast between light and dark. I have to put on my glasses and move closer to the tV to read the details. Also it was interesting watching David on the Joan Rivers show during the night--he jokingly commented about it, too!

You are more patient than I. I refuse to change my viewing environment just to see Q's graphics. My fix is to not watch qvc.

ITA.  I'm not going to strain my eyes, squint, or anything else to read these ridiculous graphics.  And a white font should never be used on a dark background.  

Honored Contributor

When I flipped on the Q and saw the different print, I thought I may have Q2 on by mistake...can’t see those graphics either....even w/ my glasses on. Oh well, not going to strain my eyes. Definitely not worth it.

Respected Contributor

I agree...I don’t  wear glasses, but I am having a hard time seeing that new info box as well. It’s pretty bad. I’m not sure what’s  up with that. Not everyone has a 50 inch hi def tv. At least in the room I watch I don’t. QVC has work to do on the appearance. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My television screen is about 31" diagonal, and I sit 6' - 7' away from it. My TV has beautiful color and I haven't felt this TV  is depriving me of anything. I have no trouble reading closed captioning which I use frequently when watching AcornTV and BritBox because I do not understand the spoken words with British and Australian accents.

That said, the new QVC graphics are unreadable.  The item name is large enough but is blurry and I have to squint to read because of the font style. The item number is especially hard to read, and I cannot read the price at all.

Blatant age discrimination is what QVC is practicing.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree! Even on my 50 inch TV!

Respected Contributor

I was taught in school when you make a poster or sign it is easier to read with one color. Using different fonts is also distracting.  I tried for a few days and still have to strain and make an effort to see what it says. I feel frustrated and ultimately change the channel. I give up.