Honored Contributor

Q - your new tv screen graphics are TOO SMALL

[ Edited ]

Just wanted to put this into a headline.  There have been many comments on other threads that say exactly the same thing.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Contributor

Re: Q - your new onscreen graphics are TOO SMALL

Totally agree. Too small and not enough contrast between light and dark. I have to put on my glasses and move closer to the tV to read the details. Also it was interesting watching David on the Joan Rivers show during the night--he jokingly commented about it, too!

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Just wanted to put this into a headline.  There have been many comments on other threads that say exactly the same thing.

TV screen?  I completely agree.  I don’t wear my glasses to watch TV, so I can’t see the prices. The graphics look as if they aren’t finished. I do not like the Q’s new look at all and I’ve been though a lot of changes.  Q2 is even worse because it doesn’t come in HD where I live.  Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Re: Q - your new tv screen graphics are TOO SMALL

Thank you, @GSPgirl

I changed the title to "tv screen" instead of "onscreen."

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good lord could they have squeezed anymore info on the left side and in small, light font? Nerve racking, imo...I moved my TV closer...jeez 🥴

Thanks @GingerPeach !!

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Valued Contributor

There is hope yet. Someone commented about David not being able to see the tv screen. The hosts may be the ones to get this changed. Never thought about them looking at the screens, but now that it is mentioned, they do watch the screen and see what we see. They often mention the color is off or something. Hooray. They may get things fixed.

Totally agree with everyone.. If I have to get up to get close to the TV to see the description and the price evertime then I will just stop waching.. Please go back to the way it was...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@texanbybirth wrote:

Totally agree. Too small and not enough contrast between light and dark. I have to put on my glasses and move closer to the tV to read the details. Also it was interesting watching David on the Joan Rivers show during the night--he jokingly commented about it, too!

You are more patient than I. I refuse to change my viewing environment just to see Q's graphics. My fix is to not watch qvc.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why in the world would you make the item number, the most important thing, smaller and harder to read? Not everything has to be inproved upon. I also caught the message about how shipping may be different. That's new.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't find this to be.

Cogito ergo sum