Occasional Contributor

200+ American jobs at Q in PA moving to Kraków, Poland?  These are finance/admin jobs... Do we want our financial records out there internationally? Keep American jobs in the USA or I will shop elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

We already kicked this subject around last week or the week before.....

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

China is laying off 6 MILLION workers.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

QVC has not been solely an American Co for years and is internatiomal so it makes fiscal sense to consolodate some operations into one. Many USA only companies have moved entire operations to foreign countries for no other reason than to make more money!!  Now to me that's unacceptable! In these times of everything internet, security can be breached right in this country and often is!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Q too? For shame....

[ Edited ]

@MaryShopper wrote:

200+ American jobs at Q in PA moving to Kraków, Poland?  These are finance/admin jobs... Do we want our financial records out there internationally? Keep American jobs in the USA or I will shop elsewhere. 

@MaryShopper, customer financial records will be maintained in Poland?????   Please post the source of your information.

And what financial records are you referring to?   Isn't that info maintained by credit card companies and banks, rather than Q?   Please explain the details.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I think you may want to check out what other companies are doing if you are going to boycott.  The company I work for is very well known and has a variety of items in the grocery store.  We've outsourced jobs overseas a number of times over the years.  Sure it's very sad, but all large companies jump on the bandwagon.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Apparently MaryShopper didn't....

Respected Contributor

I wish MaryShopper a lot of shopping luck. 

Frequent Contributor

Some of us aren't are here daily.  Or even weekly.  Good to know!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It needs to be kicked around forever....or until those jobs come back to the U.S.  Talking about it once is not going to help anything or improve anything in this country.