Contributor

What ever happened to the Model Joy.  She was the best one.  I see her doing advertising for Lori Grenier (sp)?

Respected Contributor

Joy left QVC several years ago.  She and her sister started their own modeling agency.  That video is probably several years old.  I've seen it several times as well.

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the QVC model's come out of Joy's modeling agency.

Respected Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for all the info.  Sorry about the title - I should of put model update.  Its been awhile since I've been on.  Did you see the price of 14G in the model updates.  I've been with QVC since the beginning and have some of those cheaper prices of real 14G gold.  Now of alot of it is overlayed with something.

Honored Contributor

For future reference, @finewoman, when you start a thread, your subject line should reflect the topic rather than just stating the name of the particular forum.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

If you read my post you woud see my explanation - OH WELL

Honored Contributor

Your title does need to be about the content of your post, @finewoman.  The title will allow everyone to decide if they want to read your post or move on.

Honored Contributor

@finewoman wrote:

If you read my post you woud see my explanation - OH WELL

@finewoman, my apologies. I did not see your explanatory post.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland