Regular Contributor

Q shipping CANCELLED & CONFIRMED orders.....GRRRRRRRR

I am so upset....  I have now seen four orders that were cancelled...and confirmed as ''cancelled and you will not be billed for it"....  SHIPPED...  So now I have to pay shipping to return orders that I did not want (after reading reviews....mostly negative on these orders)...  grrrrrrrr

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q shipping CANCELLED & CONFIRMED orders.....GRRRRRRRR

If QVC acknowledged the item as being cancelled & shipped it out to you anyway I would call c.s. They should foot the bill for the return.

Honored Contributor

You do not have to pay postage.   Do not open the package.  Mark it "return to sender" and give it back to the carrier, UPS or the USPS.   It's very important the package not be opened.  Cancel your orders sooner; there is a point in the process where cancelation is chancy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

If you can catch the UPS man or mailman you can refuse the package and they will take it back and mail back to QVC.  I tried to cancel a Nutri-System order one time and called customer service to complain because I called within a Midnight to Noon hour and they wouldn't cancel it.  She told me to just refuse the order.

QVC Customer Care

@Roni

I am so sorry that this happened...if you would please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and include which orders I will be happy to provide you with the full refund and you will not pay shipping. 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

This also happened to me on an order a couple of weeks ago.  I was going to send it back with a note that it had been confirmed cancelled and not to charge shipping and also was going to call customer service to let them know.  However, before I even got it packaged back up to return, I received a letter from QVC advising that a cancelled item had been shipped and there would be no charge if I chose to return.  I have returned and will be sure to check my statement for postage.  This is not an issue for me as I can see this would happen occasionally with all the ordering/cancelling activity.  I have ordered many hundreds (perhaps thousands of items) over my many years shopping at QVC and this is the first time I have received a cancelled item.