Respected Contributor

Re: Q seems to have a "new' energy....

[ Edited ]

Two moderators have given hearts to the OP and one inserted a post as a participant. This tells me that the role of the moderators is far more than keeping the threads within the standards. This feels like my mother left little comments in my diary for me to find.

Edited to add that I would expect moderator replies in the Suggestion Box forum, but not so much in the others.

Honored Contributor

I have to agree with Zita, whenever I pass the channel I see the same products over and over.  I see LOGO a lot, cooking etc.  Nothing new.  I see really nice sets.  I would not use the word energy to describe Q.  This whole year has been different on the Q.

Respected Contributor

I need to grab a sweater -- it's very shill-y in here.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Two moderators have given hearts to the OP and one inserted a post as a participant. This tells me that the role of the moderators is far more than keeping the threads within the standards. This feels like my mother left little comments in my diary for me to find.

Edited to add that I would expect moderator replies in the Suggestion Box forum, but not so much in the others.

Not even to mention that apologizing for other posters expressing an alternative point of view is just beyond the pale. Again, would they have chimed in to express regrets had the tables been turned? I tend to doubt it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...