Honored Contributor

Re: Q seems to have a "new' energy....

[ Edited ]

@Amy-QVC wrote:

Hi @ChancesMom - Glad to hear you enjoy watching and shopping QVC again.    Sorry your post went off track with responses from others that do not share your opinion.  Thank you for sharing your positive experience and letting us know what you like about QVC.  Smiley Happy    

-Amy

Isn't that sort of the nature of a message board...? Someone posts an opinion, others post theirs, and so on... Interesting that on the 'negative' threads, no one comes on to apologize when someone chimes in with a more 'positive' perspective... I'm sorry, but I find this to be sort of questionable...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Amy-QVC wrote:

Hi @ChancesMom - Glad to hear you enjoy watching and shopping QVC again.    Sorry your post went off track with responses from others that do not share your opinion.  Thank you for sharing your positive experience and letting us know what you like about QVC.  Smiley Happy    

-Amy

Who cares what a shill for the company has to say. 

Unbelievable. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

@gardensla wrote:

@Amy-QVC wrote:

-Amy

Who cares what a shill for the company has to say. 

Unbelievable. 

Always said there would be a conflict of interests. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Amy-QVC wrote:

-Amy

Isn't that sort of the nature of a message board...? Someone posts an opinion, others post theirs, and so on... Interesting that on the 'negative' threads, no one comes on to apologize when someone chimes in with a more 'positive' perspective... I'm sorry, but I find this to be sort of questionable...

Hope your "opinion" being different, won't be poofed!

Esteemed Contributor

I pay little attention to some things, but I never knew mods gave out stars until this thread! Betcha they never gave out a star to one who had any sort of negative opinion. It seems to follow they might be removing posts with some people's honest opinions and just b/c they're negative. Is this a fan club or an opinion board?

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I pay little attention to some things, but I never knew mods gave out stars until this thread! Betcha they never gave out a star to one who had any sort of negative opinion. It seems to follow they might be removing posts with some people's honest opinions and just b/c they're negative. Is this a fan club or an opinion board?

Good question... Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

It's their board, blah, blah but this lack of neutrality, on the heels of last week's advertisement in another post about the Q-card, is making it pretty clear that there are no lines QVC won't cross here on these forums. 

Overtly taking sides in a thread? You gotta be kidding me. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Hello, ChancesMom. Smiley Happy

Lately, Nick Chavez the Beverly Hills hairstylist has been on quite a bit more, so I've been enjoying watching him. Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

@Zita wrote:

Are you speaking of QVC? I think I must live in a parallel universe.

Was this posted on Halloween as a joke?   Whatever, maybe OP likes Q.  I find it dull, boring, and no more than a rinse and repeat of the same 10-12 products day after day these days.

Honored Contributor

@Amy-QVC wrote:

-Amy

Seriously?   Nothing is off track except that most who posted don't agree with OP.  If we all agreed, it'd be a pretty milktoast forum.