Honored Contributor

Re: Q seems to have a "new' energy....

The shows are not that boring, but they continue to leave much to be desired. I'm glad someone is enjoying the shows and has the guts to talk about it on these boards.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the same thing, about ten years ago. 

Honored Contributor

"Different strokes for different folks".... Sly & the Family Stone

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@ChancesMom

I am glad that you are enjoying your shows. There are still a few that I enjoy as well.

Different Strokes as another poster stated.

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:
This post has been removed by QVC because although we appreciate it may seem humorous, it may be offensive to some.

Humouros huh...?  Well, I guess we'll never know...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Huh?  I guess I'm just not seeing it...

The only 'new energy' I'm seeing is off the rails faux enthusiam put out there by the hosts, you know, based on that memo from management...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor

I started watcing CVN in 1886 before it became QVC and I must say at that time it was exciting to watch.  Now, it isn't.  Unfortunately for me the excitement is gone.  I used to enjoy staying up to see the TSV because they usually were special and a bargain.  Now, not so much. I used to watch PM style every Monday.  Now, never.  Things change and QVC has.

Contributor

Hi @ChancesMom - Glad to hear you enjoy watching and shopping QVC again.    Sorry your post went off track with responses from others that do not share your opinion.  Thank you for sharing your positive experience and letting us know what you like about QVC.  Smiley Happy    

-Amy

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I have to say that some of what the OP said is true.  The moderators here need to know that most of us here are not offended by the responses to positive posts.  It's like a game to see who will be the first to turn it negative.  No big deal.  Girls just having fun.  Where you need to put your focus is on those product reviews.  That's what is important to your sales.  Not these silly little sound-offs in the forum.   

Honored Contributor

@Kismetcally wrote:

I started watcing CVN in 1886 before it became QVC and I must say at that time it was exciting to watch.  Now, it isn't.  Unfortunately for me the excitement is gone.  I used to enjoy staying up to see the TSV because they usually were special and a bargain.  Now, not so much. I used to watch PM style every Monday.  Now, never.  Things change and QVC has.

@Kismetcally

In 1886, like when the D & Co. elastic waist best selling pants were introduced?Cat LOL