Respected Contributor

Q's weekly deal, barefoot dreams wrap

this is my style of something i could wear.  OMG i couldn't believe the price on this!  

very similar to the cuddleduds one that they have had. which i bought a couple of. 

i see its a little longer, but regular price almost $100??? wow. that would be a pass for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Q's weekly deal, barefoot dreams wrap

Just my opinion, but there's no comparison.  I have two barefoot dreams cardis and are abosolutely "scrumptious".  I have a cuddleduds short robe which is very soft and cozy, but nothing like barefoot dreams, IMHO.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any Cuddleduds, but I do have a Barefoot Dreams cardigan, and .I think it is overrated. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Not all barefoot dreams items are as good as they tout, I have sent 2 items back because they shed. That being said, I have quite a few cardi's from barefoot dreams that IMO are worth the money, but I think cuddleduds is junk compared to barefoot dreams.

Honored Contributor

At Christmas time my Nordstrom store had a large rack of several Barefoot Dream offerings.  I love the colors, the fabric, the quality -  and the prices were more than here.

I live the majority of my life in temperatures above 75 and just find it hard to justify buying costly items I can wear only a few times - especially when I know I have classic items hiding in my closets and dressers that are perfectly fine.

But I know myself -  if I were heading north in the cool/cold season for a few months, I'd pay for at least one item from this line!

Valued Contributor

I have that wrap.  Bought it from Nordstrom during one of the F&F sales.  It is my morning and bedtime "robe."  I paid about the same amount as QVC is selling it.  For me it was worth the money.  I don't have any Cuddleduds to compare it to.

Trusted Contributor

Even though I live in Phoenix, I do buy Barefoot Dreams.  I live for when I can wear them I absolutely LOVE them.  I have never had a problem with them...including shedding.  I have tried cuddlduds.  NO comparison.  Barefoot Dreams wins every time. 

Honored Contributor

Is it just me....it looks like it hangs oddly....

Honored Contributor

i have three of this particular wrap and it is soft, cozy, well made, no shedding, and can be used in the home or out and about. love it......one of my go to pieces. works well with leggings and jeans in particular.

there is no comparison between barefoot dreams and cuddl duds. two totally different brands, two totally different looks, two totally different qualities.....hence, two totally different price points.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

What a bargain ... I had one in my cart, then read the Reviews ... "too heavy," "too long" in front, so I resisted.  Perhaps another style of BDs will come my way.