Respected Contributor

Re: Q's shipping prices have increased

@Linds7 I do similar. There are many factors to consider about combining an order when there is no cost incentive for the buyer. Someone in the Q west coast warehouse decided to combine one of my orders in a huge box and then did not tape it well for weight of the box. UPS decided to deliver to a third party location that I had to drive to for pickup and then handle this very awkward heavy box. Lesson for me was to never again purchase multiples of a heavy item and most other items. I have pretty much stopped ordering multiples of any clothing item not only for reasons you stated but also because of quality and sizing issues with clothing not to mention costly return costs. One of my goals for new year is to keep a list and buy on a free ship day or time period.
Esteemed Contributor

And so are the prices for the clothes. I am glad the patterns are not to my liking also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I noticed price increases on items that I purchased in the last 6 months. 

These items are old inventory and aside from the 50 cent increase in S/H, each item has increased by $1.00.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I have two (kitchen type) items I want to order, but shipping would be $11.00.  Not ordering.