Honored Contributor

Re: Q's return package fees are much BETTER than PO/UPS...

@faeriemoon wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

If you're willing to wait 3 weeks for a refund, in my experience, which I'm not.

I return on my own dime, it gets to QVC in 3 days usually, I give them 4-5 days after that to process and see a credit, then I call CS with the tracking #, they verify it and issue the refund.

Of course, I don't order large, heavy items either.

I don't find the problem to be GETTING TO the Q.  The problem is the Q limbo where it waits to be checked in, processed, and then refunded.  That labyrinth is where things are delayed, misplaced, and/or disappear.  

@faeriemoon 

It's probably the VOLUME of returns and they probably give priority to exchanges versus refunds...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

You make excellent points -----I was shocked at what the Post Office charged to send a small lightweight 5x7 package.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

The post office just raised its prices. I do return small items on my own as it usually only costs $3.50 or $3.75. It the other day it was $4.20 to return. So in cases of shoes and clothes the $6.95 is a bargain but don’t get too comfy as I am sure the Q will raise the return price too