Valued Contributor

I can't find the schedule. Anyone know how to find it?

Contributor

HOT MESS.

Contributor

I'm having the same problems. I cant find the items that have been on the last 12 hours.

Esteemed Contributor

Bottom line........they don't listen to their customers!!!

Super Contributor

I cannot find where you see recently shown items.. any help appreciated 

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, the Q has changed their home page yet again to make it hard for someone to use their site.  I have no idea where the items recently on air is now located.

You can tell that QVC and HSN cheap out on their website IT when they make changes that are made for management and not customers. The change probably was made to be click bait, i.e. to get more page views so that some manager  can point to some metric and say how well they are doing!

Super Contributor

I emailed them and asked them how are we supposed to see recently shown items.I said I am not the only one concerned.. that I dont have 24 hrs to sit and watch QVC on tv and it was the main way I shopped with them. let's see if I get an answer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Chatyone 2wrote:

I emailed them and asked them how are we supposed to see recently shown items.I said I am not the only one concerned.. that I dont have 24 hrs to sit and watch QVC on tv and it was the main way I shopped with them. let's see if I get an answer.

Don't hold your breath.  I have bombarded them w/emails re the Wishlist and it still isn't fixed.  They won't fix this either.  All they say is that they are "sending to proper dept".  I'd like to know what dept they are using.  Sounds like the trash can to me.  Soooo disgusting!  They do not listen to their customers!

Trusted Contributor

Go to menu, top left and and scroll to shop QVC TV

Frequent Contributor

A true mess for sure!!  It is almost as if they don't WANT us to shop. Trying to navigate the new webpage is becoming too friustrating to deal with. Just leave well enough alone!