Occasional Contributor

Why make it harder to shop.  I don't have a lot of extra time to navigate through all the boxes so I just log out.

Frequent Contributor

With all the dislikes of the mess you made of the homepage .You should listen to your customers and do something about it.  Like return to what we like for a change.

Honored Contributor

Hoo boy, they really have messed up the top bar of all the pages.  No Search, no quick link to the TSV . . . such a successful company and such a poor web presence.

It looks like it is only happening if you use Chrome.  It has not changed on IE or Edge browsers going by my other devices, so it looks like it is a browser issue from what I can tell. Still, they should change that immediately, not 24 hrs. Is this what you are seeing at the top, then the cart is on the right, then a bunch of blank space?

Honored Contributor

@wrennkwrote:

It looks like it is only happening if you use Chrome.  It has not changed on IE or Edge browsers going by my other devices, so it looks like it is a browser issue from what I can tell. Still, they should change that immediately, not 24 hrs. Is this what you are seeing at the top, then the cart is on the right, then a bunch of blank space?

Yes exactly @wrennk and thank you for troubleshooting QVC's web problems.  And as always, sigh.

Contributor

I cant even find the place to enter an item to search the QVC website. I want to look up a specific Breezies bra, and cant even find where to enter it, and hit the search icon!! What in the world???? 

Esteemed Contributor

The website display on an ipad tablet is awful. The horizontal banner with the pictographs scrolls up and down making the page jump up and down. It's pretty obvious that nothing was compatibility tested with the Apple safari browser.

The Chrome app on an ipad view is just as bad as the page doesn't even fit in the screen, it's enlarged. It's really poor IT work, but what else would you expect from QVC? You can tell they don't spend money on QA testing.