Super Contributor

I just logged on and the homepage is all changed?  Is it just my computer or has anyone else have the change? It was "normal" this morning, and now it is all changed.  I don't see the guide, or any drop downs?  Now what did they do???  Not happy - hopefully just a glitch...............  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

It's been like that for me since this morning when I logged on.  It is very frustrating that's for sure.  There is a thread under customer care about this too.

Respected Contributor

So dumb.  It wasn't broken, there was no need to fix it. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q's home page?

[ Edited ]

@SunniegirlMine was new this morning. Don't like it at all.  Too much as been crammed on the Home page.. I find it difficult to find things.

Contributor

I find it hard to navigate. Please change is back to the way it was.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

The IT employees at QVC must not have enough work to do.  Poor things!

Super Contributor

I hate when they fix things that weren't broken....   Flustraing   - Q Please put it back!!

Super Contributor
Would like to know what do I click on to see the days shows. Liked the Home Page why was it changed. IT dept. please don't. change what works and this doesn't. work will not be able to order online if I can't. find the shows.
Frequent Contributor

The webpage has gone back and forth the last two days.  I prefer the old version myself.  

Trusted Contributor

No, it's not your computer. The Q strikes again! The menu bar is now at the top of the page. You have to search through to find items recently on air. Since I do that most, I think it should be a tab by itself like it used to be. Another annoying feature is that I can't make the pictures of items bigger with my fingers ( the opposite of "pinching" th make something smaller). Extra steps for what what reason?