Honored Contributor

Q's birthday month

[ Edited ]

I am disappointed in the birthday bash month.  There was nothing different than everyday so called deals.

I was hoping for some fun stuff like items on sale for $33.33 or surprise free shipping on and off during the month.  A one day great sale item,  maybe even a few two fers, etc.

It was sad.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

Did not seem much difference than any other month to me 

Honored Contributor

Just a month that was more boring.  Tired of hearing about the Q card and number of easy pays.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q's birthday month

[ Edited ]

I think it would be better if Q celebrated its customers' birthdays, perhaps by sending them a $10 gift card to  be used on any item costing $10 or more.  I've seen other retailers do this.  For example, I received a $5 card from DSW since June is my birthday month (and it expires tomorrow!).  Maybe I can find a pair of socks.

Honored Contributor

Other than the countless reminders that it's their 33rd birthday (I fail to see that number as a big deal, however), I've seen

nothing new and/or exciting to celebrate the "occasion".

Valued Contributor

I thought for sure we would have an "easy pay" day !

Valued Contributor

It was a bust! Other than talking about it all the time & pushing the Q card I saw noting to get excited about. Complete fail as far as I'm concerned. Now Christmas in July again! I just don't feel right buying presents that far ahead. 

Respected Contributor

But then there was the "Birthday Bash Sweepstakes!"  Smiley Frustrated

Although I enter this almost daily, and many other of their past sweepstakes, I have never won a single tid bit!  

Did anyone win anything yet?

Occasional Contributor

Yep...same here.  I held out hope all month for free shipping. I thought maybe Christmas in July, but nothing.  They say "sale price" but then increase the shipping!!!  So disappointed in QVC.  I guess they don't care about losing customers that have been with them over 30 years!!! 

Valued Contributor

FREE SHIPPING!   FREE SHIPPING!  FREE SHIPPING!  FREE SHIPPING!                   FREE  SHIPPING!