Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I used to receive a holiday card "signed" by the hosts. What a waste of time and money to send those out. 

@Shanus 

But at least it came with a coupon for a QVC purchase..it seems these days as others have said they only want to reward new customers or those that sign up for the Q Card...tenured customers dont seem to be appreciated...I think we helped to keep them in business for 35 yrs....Woman Sad

@Spurt   ITA, but they're still in business w/o the frequent free shipping, no sales (% off), just clearance on older merchandise, few sizes or colors left, etc. Some will continue to order from Q without these perks. They have no reason to change their policies. 

@Shanus 

Your right, it doesnt seem like they will wake up and make some MUCH NEEDED CHANGES, their financial reports haven't been too rosey in the last several years pre-pandemic ..It will be interesting to see how they do in the future....Categories that had been their profit makers had started declining in sales....(apparel and beauty).....And your right, QVC has their "fan club" but will they be enough to continue to keep them viable and rev up those sales...

@Spurt   I may be wrong, but thought I read here that they did a "land office" business during the pandemic when many were only ordering goods and supplies online. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I used to receive a holiday card "signed" by the hosts. What a waste of time and money to send those out. 

@Shanus 

But at least it came with a coupon for a QVC purchase..it seems these days as others have said they only want to reward new customers or those that sign up for the Q Card...tenured customers dont seem to be appreciated...I think we helped to keep them in business for 35 yrs....Woman Sad

@Spurt   ITA, but they're still in business w/o the frequent free shipping, no sales (% off), just clearance on older merchandise, few sizes or colors left, etc. Some will continue to order from Q without these perks. They have no reason to change their policies. 

@Shanus 

Your right, it doesnt seem like they will wake up and make some MUCH NEEDED CHANGES, their financial reports haven't been too rosey in the last several years pre-pandemic ..It will be interesting to see how they do in the future....Categories that had been their profit makers had started declining in sales....(apparel and beauty).....And your right, QVC has their "fan club" but will they be enough to continue to keep them viable and rev up those sales...

@Spurt   I may be wrong, but thought I read here that they did a "land office" business during the pandemic when many were only ordering goods and supplies online. 

@Shanus 

As I told @Kachina624 in another post (under the Katrina and Isaac thread)...Qurate did well during the pandemic but things are now starting to turn the corner and opening back up...now let's see what the future holds....will it be a reality check or will they keep customers shopping via TV and their website...STAY TUNED!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”