Respected Contributor

Re: Q please make returns more reasonable...Say $3...Flat fee!!

@Nadine Owrote:

Not only is the shipping expensive, but QVC asks us  to use their label and make returning so easy!!  Well  Yesterday I returned something and used their label.   When I got to the post office, the man there could not scan the label for me to track the package.  He tried every which way but loose and could not do it.  He told me that  he had four packages that day that didn't have the correct numbers on them.  What!!  You mean no one at QVC is checking that information when they print these labels.  So now i pray and hold my breath that my package gets there!!!   I spoke to customer service when I got home via live chat, and the gal was rather short with me and told me it will take 12 days to get my return!!   What!!!!!!  I am really discouraged to say the least.   

Same thing happeed to me at my post office.  Tried 3 different labels and none would scan.  Makes me nervous without tracking to prove I left the package at the post office.

Respected Contributor

@Peckywrote:

@Peeteywrote:

I have 4 items that I need to return by end of month, can I put them all in 1 box and then use then 1 return shipping label ???? Thanks 

If you do that, they will charge you for each item $6.95. I tried that once.  I put everything in one bag or box and use my own mailing which is much cheaper to do.

@Peckywrote:

@Peeteywrote:

I have 4 items that I need to return by end of month, can I put them all in 1 box and then use then 1 return shipping label ???? Thanks 

If you do that, they will charge you for each item $6.95. I tried that once.  I put everything in one bag or box and use my own mailing which is much cheaper to do.

I always put multiple items in one bag and have never had them charge more than the one $6.95.  Yours was not processed correctly.  I even called customer service and they said put everything in one bag or box and you only pay for the one label you used.

Respected Contributor

Just sent back a $43. top by Louis DeLilio.  I did not ask for a different size or color, it was just too long (I am short) and did not hang right.  Loved the color and style, just didn't work for me.  It cost me $3. to get it (non refundable) and $6.95 to return using their label. Now I am out $9.95.  I am done - no more clothes or shoes.  I will drive to a store or buy online from a retailer where it won't cost me so much to buy or return.

Respected Contributor

I said never again but I ordered a pair of earrings. They are to heavy for me. Sent back. Way to much money for nothing. QVC do something about this.

Valued Contributor

@Catielewrote:

I said never again but I ordered a pair of earrings. They are to heavy for me. Sent back. Way to much money for nothing. QVC do something about this.

@Catiele

Please take note...when returning a light item...like this, please go to the post office and do it yourself.  It is only $3 and so much cheaper.  It comes with a tracking number.

Respected Contributor

With no quality control anymore it is impossible to shop online and not return things.  I just ordered 4 TSV tops and they have seams that were not straight down the side and shrunk in length 1-2 inches.  Gary said they used pre shrunk cotton....You listen and trust the hosts and find nothing they said was true.  Returns are ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

I will try it again if I need to return multiple things and see what happens.

Trusted Contributor

The QVC return fee is a source of income for them.  Why do you think they have the hosts mention it all the time.  It's just another way for them to steal money from you.  Sad, because so many retailers offer free returns.  I can buy the same Clark's shoes that QVC sells most of the time on Amazon for less money, free shipping, and free returns.