Valued Contributor

Q please make returns more reasonable...Say $3...Flat fee!!

I Think $6.95 is so unreasonable....for us...since we are shopping sight unseen...sort of.  And then with a non-refundable $3,$5 or $7 or more shipping fee...it really makes you stop and think before ordering.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Regular Contributor

Re: Q please make returns more reasonable...Say $3...Flat fee!!

I  totally agree.  I think hard before I buy anything now.

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree with you, but....QVC will just increase pricing to make up the diff! 

Honored Contributor

I refuse to buy anything unless it's on easy pay.  The fact is I don't really need whatever it is but I WANT it (whatever it is).

Well, by the time I send it back I might get refunded $5 or so dollars because it costs me AT LEAST $6.95 to return the thing.

I've tried paying for it myself and it's even way more money when I do it.  I can't seem to win.

Contributor

This is why I rarely buy anything from QVC.  Considering so many retail sites are FREE shipping and returns, I don't know how they get away with these exorbitant return charges. I would definitely buy more if the returns were free or nominal.

Honored Contributor

QVC makes a fortune on what they charge for return shipping, maybe enough to keep them operating in the black.  No way are they going to lower it.  Dream on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I send my returns via UPS or send multiple returns in the same package

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

I have 4 items that I need to return by end of month, can I put them all in 1 box and then use then 1 return shipping label ???? Thanks 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am still oxox:"I send my returns via UPS or send multiple returns in the same package"

Do they ever get it all mixed up or charge you return fees on all???

Respected Contributor

I think long and hard before I purchase an item from QVC. Shipping and handling , returns just make it not cost effective. We lose to much money especially if we have to send something back. I have donated on occasion rather than send something back. Qvc could do better but choose not to.