Occasional Visitor

Re: Q Reviews - opinions both ways

I have written reviews and they have always been posted. I only consider a review a small part of my buying decision as it has been found throughout the on-line buying industry that these can be written by individuals that were asked to write a positive review in exchange for some form of compensation. If an item has a high number of positives then I sort by reviews "low to high" and concentrate on the content of those to see if their concerns are something that I can adjust my purchase to (sizing, color, etc) or if I do not purchase this item due to a consistency of something I can't work around (quality). 

Super Contributor

Re: Q playing games - doesn't post negative reviews Shady indeed

sheesh. I read the guidelines thank you. I am not going to waste my time writing reviews anymore. Simple as that. 

Contributor

I agree!!    Second item this week---and I only gave three stars---NOT posted.   I think this is a scam to get people to purchase the products by putting on more 5 star reviews.   This is terrible.    So,   I plan to send back items they will not post a review on and slow down my ordering of anything as of late.       Tired of not trusting reviews, plus you do not even know if the 5 star reviews are legimate people who bought the item.    Bad.

Respected Contributor

Every once in awhile, I might have to go back and rewrite a review. I am set up to get notified and the system does tell you that it will take a few days for the review to post. Every so often, I won't get notified and nothing posts, so maybe there is a bug in the system? I have posted unfavorable reviews in the past, so I don't think anything shady is going on.

Now, I have seen products brought back under a new number and the old reviews are not brought along, so that seems questionable.
Esteemed Contributor

I hate to read this is happening: I depend on reviews, and this is a moral, ethical happening. This seems to be happening a lot lately. It happened to me once, and I just thought it was a general screw up. 

Contributor

I have written an honest bad review a couple of times and they were never posted.  I have also written good reviews and of course they were posted.  I didn't say anything in the bad review except for my experience with the product so this is clearly not fair.

Honored Contributor

I've written plenty of negative reviews that were posted.  I've also written positive reviews that weren't posted because I didn't follow the rules.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had all of my reviews posted - good and bad.  Lately QVC has been taking longer than 5 days to post.  I reviewed something in the A.M. on 3/15.  It just posted today and it was a glowing review.