Honored Contributor

Re: Q not honoring "guaranteed" delivery

I was lucky and got the last of everything I ordered from the Q and HSN today. I already set up my husbands tablet that was the HSN TS a week or so ago. It really didn't matter if I got the stuff or not by Christmas. I don't know what to tell you other than just don't buy from the Q too close to the holiday.

Respected Contributor

ITA @HeatherAG .  A Guarantee is a Guarantee. If you don't keep your word you have/are nothing in retail.  Sorry this happened to you and others. But consider the source. That is why I do not order anything from QVC in December. They can not be trusted to fulfill the order. They have a horrid shipping record and during the holidays it just gets worse.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a necklace with the "guaranteed by Christmas" promise last Thursday and it was delivered today, one day before the EDD—even with a trip all the way across the country. I definitely sympathize with those who are experiencing issues, but I wanted to share that there are still many good stories among all the bad ones.

Valued Contributor

I did not wait 'till the last minute' but did order a JAI bracelet during the all day jewelry show. It was shouted all day will receive by Christmas. Today is the 24th - did not arrive; tracking says it is on its way.  I had planned to wear it for Christmas Day festivities.  Not a big deal but it does bug me.

Frequent Contributor

Received my package today, wrong item sent, customer service has already left for the holidays, plus they charged me for a shipping label when they shouldn't have, but can't get that refunded until after the holidays. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@

Exactly! I'm a caregiver for my elderly father and have a chronic illness that makes it difficult for me to go out, so I depend on online shopping. I can't enjoy shopping if I go out and feel like I might suddenly become ill, I just feel better shopping at home, online. I really enjoy shopping at QVC, but there are moments, I have to admit, when they really disappoint me and frustrate me too, like today. I received my package but they sent the wrong item, so guaranteed Christmas delivery doesn't mean much when you get the wrong thing. Plus it was delivered after QVC closed for the holidays and they charged me for a label they shouldn't have too so I can't do anything about either until they get back. 

Respected Contributor

@shoptheQ wrote:

I did not wait 'till the last minute' but did order a JAI bracelet during the all day jewelry show. It was shouted all day will receive by Christmas. Today is the 24th - did not arrive; tracking says it is on its way.  I had planned to wear it for Christmas Day festivities.  Not a big deal but it does bug me.

Me too.  I ordered a pair of earrings.  Mine is sitting in Butner North Carolina.  Tracking says expected delivery 12-30-19. Somehow that isn't the delivery by Dec 24 that they shouted all day long.  

I ordered 11 days before Christmas and also had the QVC hosts boasting QVC's "Guaranteed Delivery"before Christmas. It's now AFTER Christmas and my package may not be here for another 3 days. It just erks me that QVC has the audacity to "Guarantee" a delivery when they have absolutely no control over it. It's just a big fat lie. QVC couldn't guarantee a fart in a bean factory. They just say anything to get you to place your order. Then when it doesn't show up, you get an email that says "We’ve heard back from our Vendor Ship Team and unfortunately once in the hands of the carrier there is little we can do to get your package to you any faster". That is their fantastic bogus guarantee. It's no skin off QVC's noise if you receive it or not. I don't know about anyone else, but I can tell you there is no QUALITY in package that isn't delivered when it is promised. There is no VALUE in me sticking with a company that has no credibility for their actions. There is no CONVENIENCE in having to go out and reshop for gifts because the ones you ordered have not arrived. I will never have another package late from QVC again because I will do my shopping elsewhere. I hope all the people that QVC deceived either call or write in and give them hell. It's not right and it's bad business.

Super Contributor

I find that if you send an email, instead of calling, then QVC can handle it better.  They can show it to other people and get it to the person that needs to help you.  And you also have a written record of your inquiery.  I've gotten great customer service every time when sending emails.

Esteemed Contributor

Received every item on time as guaranteed.