Contributor

Q needs to update their home page instead of ....

I called the number on Q's home page and there is a recording stating "that number is no longer in service". I don't understand why Q don't get their "stuff" together and correct the number. ... 

Contact Us. Your Way. Anytime.

I know that it will take someone just a few minutes to correct this. So, if anyone is trying to call from that number, they are given several other numbers to call. But, the recording is spoken very quickly. WHAT THE HELL QVC???!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q needs to update their home page instead of ....

This reminds me of an ordeal I went through today. I'm retired but I have a prescription drug plan through my former employer. As of today, 1/1/16, they changed providers. We were sent letters about how to register with the new pharmacy online. So, at 6am this morning I logged onto the website provided. I easily filled out the first page of registration, but the link to the next page did not work. It did not accept any of the numbers that the new pharmacy had given me. Fortunately there was an 800 phone number to call and I got through to a kind human being. It took her about half an hour to get me in. I warned her that the 15,000 or so current and retired employees were going to make her life miserable over the next few days unless they fixed their website with the proper links.

QVC Customer Care

@MamasAngels

I am sorry you were having trouble contacting us.  I just tried the Contact Us number 1-888-345-5788 and was able to get through.  Please let us know if you have any further troubles!

Barb

QVC Customer Care

Contributor

Hi Vivian,

You would think that the new perscription plan would have done a pre-opening on that plan. I know when I worked in Information System, we ALWAYS did a cold opening 3 months out and looked for all the bugs an kept checking on it everyday. Yes, some of us did do double work by inputting information in 2 systems, but I have to say, we were  able to open the new program without 1 incedent. Because there wasn't any incedents we were wondering if there was something that we missed. So, we were worried because there wasn't any issues. I'm so happy you had a pleasant rep. It makes the whole situation so much easier. Thank You for your response.. Happy New Year!!!

Contributor

Hi @Barbara-QVC,

Thank You for the follow up. I just tried the number again and it is working. I don't know what happened that day, but I have to say it was strange. It gave out a bunch of other numbers to contact customer service and a few others. Said that the number I listed was no longer available to call the numbers given. 

Thank You again.... 

MamaCK

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC i just dialed 888-345-5788 & i was able to get through as well. 

i hope you & all the moderators have a healthy & happy 2016!

@MamasAngels sorry, i didn't see your post until after i posted mine.