Trusted Contributor

Re: Q has just lost me as a customer

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@FuzzyFacewrote:

You don't think the S&H is really free, so you? I'm pretty sure it's added to the retail price so you're not getting any kind of break.

I would disagree with you on this.

If I order say Purity cleanser and it's $30.00 from QVC, Nordstrom, Sephora, Ulta, Philosophy.com and the s/h is $3.00 from QVC, $5.95 from Sephora and free from Nordstrom, am I not paying less ordering from Nordstrom?  

Dooney bags are another good example.  You can order the exact same bags from other sources, for the exact same price.  Often you can catch sales at other places.  They ship free from most places, except QVC, where they charge at least $11 or $12.  To me, QVC shipping on items like that, are very close to theft.  No excuse for that shipping, especially when most other places ship them for free!  I've even bought them from Dooney's web site with free shipping!  Dooney's site has even started to let those who want to make payments on some of their bags.  It's just silly for anyone to purchase them here, unless you just want to give QVC money.