Respected Contributor

Q has dropped the ball with my order

I placed my order for Slogger shoes more than 3 weeks ago and got an email of delay.

This morning I found the same shoes, even better color, $10 cheaper, no tax, free shipping.

Of course I cancelled my Q order.

For being an overpriced store Q should be much more efficient!

Respected Contributor

Re: Q has dropped the ball with my order

I ordered some Prive Riveaux sunglasses on May 15.  They are still in process.

Honored Contributor

It pays to shop around.  Whenever I see something I might order on QVC, I look elsewhere for a better deal.  Usually find it!!!

Respected Contributor

Be glad that you were able to cancel.  I've found at times, my order is processing for many, many days and I would like to cancel, but am unable to.  At least you were able to cancel and avoid any shipping or return charges. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

I ordered a big deal in April during the first presentation. Q sent me an email 8 days later that it was a backorder and I am still waiting. I doubt I will ever get it. Completely lousy service. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, Q is deteriorating......

Valued Contributor

So now, on my Q account, I have a message that the Q is experiencing "unexpected delays", in reference to shipping. Funny you allow us to order, and then you tell us. Maybe the Q should put this message on the TV screen during presentations, that would be too honest I guess. Basically you can order this item, we will take your money, but have no idea when you will receive it. Hurry up and wait.