Occasional Contributor

So I've been shopping more since being home on the Q because of the great sales on Lori, Martha, DuJour, Vionic, Kim Gravel, Renee Greenstein, Lug.....I appreciate the deals!!  Now I just need the world to heal !  I have worn some of my new jeans and jackets though!  Thanks to the Q for lowering prices and maintaining quality and customer service.  

Valued Contributor

I'm grateful for the Q especially at this time. Grateful for the products and the company it brings.

I bought a Casa Zeta Jones bedspread set at a great price with the price reduction.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if the sales at QVC are going up because more peple are at home and watching TV, or going down because people are worried about their finances.  What do you all think?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I wonder if the sales at QVC are going up because more peple are at home and watching TV, or going down because people are worried about their finances.  What do you all think?

My "guess" is that sales are down.  I have never known QVC to have so many sales, and I've been a customer since the 90's.