Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q didn't honor 180 day Hairmax return

@lavendar wrote:

The Hairmax was just returned to me. I sent an email to the Social Team from my email. I don't know if I did it correctly.

I'm too tired now but will call CS tomorrow. No way am I going to the P.O. on black Friday. My area has a lot of foreign students who are already sending Xmas packages.

Thanks to everyone at this website. It's one of the kinder ones. I usually just do Linea and occasionally ask a question on Beauty. I left a message about calling before returning the Hairmax on beauty and got smacked down.

@lavendar 

I say this with every kindness in the world, but when I went to your thread in Beauty, I didn't see where you got "smacked down".

No one was mean, or said anything nasty or hurtful.

They were just trying to explain things to you.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@lavendar wrote:

The Hairmax was just returned to me. I sent an email to the Social Team from my email. I don't know if I did it correctly.

I'm too tired now but will call CS tomorrow. No way am I going to the P.O. on black Friday. My area has a lot of foreign students who are already sending Xmas packages.

Thanks to everyone at this website. It's one of the kinder ones. I usually just do Linea and occasionally ask a question on Beauty. I left a message about calling before returning the Hairmax on beauty and got smacked down.

@lavendar 

I say this with every kindness in the world, but when I went to your thread in Beauty, I didn't see where you got "smacked down".

No one was mean, or said anything nasty or hurtful.

They were just trying to explain things to you.

And I question the latest comment,

"No way am I going to the P.O. on black Friday...."

when Beth-QVC clearly said she would organize the

Post Office to pick it up, eliminating the trip for the poster.

Why keep complaining about it 2 days later when someone 

is trying to help?  And I read the complaint about 'foreign students'

with raised eyebrow, but that might be a discussion for another thread.

Valued Contributor

That's not right! I hope they work this out for you. I always wondered about things that had 90 or 180 return window. Is there anything you can print out?

Esteemed Contributor

OMG - just give her the credit unconditionally...... it's turning into a production. Why make her send it back again?? Why can't the Q just credit her account? 

Valued Contributor

I believe Beth said she was off in the middle of the week. Here's hoping she left word with someone to arrange pickup.
Respected Contributor

The Social team sent me a label to print out but I can't print it out. Also I'm being charged to return it. I'm beyond tired; have been up since 5:30 a.m.

Am going to eat dinner and deal with this tomorrow. Social team said initially I had ten days to return it. Then said they would arrange a pickup. They seem to think I'm returning it because it's broken.

Honored Contributor

@lavendar  Please email MikeGeorge@QVC.com tell him your story and make sure you include your phone number. I was surprised when his team called me to let me know my complaint was valid and they were doing something about it.

Respected Contributor

sidsmom@ It's one day. I'm sorry you find me whiny. And that you had to check Beauty and report back. The Social team didn't understand the problem. For some reason I can't print out the label and they did say they'd arrange a pickup but it took three replies.

I live between MIT and Harvard. The foreign students live abroad: all over Europe, Japan and China.

Thank all of you who really tried to help. If I offended anyone I'm sorry. But there's always someone to turn things around.

Respected Contributor

I tried sending an email to MikeGeorge@qvc.com

It was returned to me. 

QVC Customer Care

@lavendar 

It looks like you spoke to a supervisor in customer services and they arranged the pick up for you. This will be no cost to you.

Beth QVC