Respected Contributor

Q did what? on Gabrielle's gold show

seriously Q  why have graphics at all if you make them impossible to read?  the graphics at the bottom of the screen were shrunk to nothingness.  take a page from Evine or HSN - just sayin'.  the panel on the left north south gets the job done -  or a bigger band on the bottom.  half the time i don't know what the product on air is because the camera isn't on it, the host is talking about who knows what........!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Q did what? on Gabrielle's gold show

I hate the trailers everywhere more and more, but I always thought it was because my eyesight is slowly deteriorating.  I can definitely watch TV, but if there's something I really need to know in those trailers, I better already be on my feet so I can walk right up to the screen.

Fortunately for me, I really don't want to buy much, so not seeing the prices seldom matters to me, but when I'm watching the news and they run info trailers top and bottom, I'm really left out!

Right now the Today show main screen is bridal gowns which are lovely --and there are trailers top and bottom.  I'm sitting right next to the TV, so close I can touch it, and I can't read the top and bottom traiers!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Q did what? on Gabrielle's gold show

good grief - they are doing it again on the Or Paz show.  impossibly small graphics in their product blocks.   grrrrr....................