Respected Contributor

Q customer service fixed it!!

In the process of stay at home, I was doing a closet re-do.

I had shoes all spread out including a few new purchases from Q.

As I was separating donations from keepers, there was a pair to return to Q.

As a week or so went by I wondered about my return? On with the closet project. As I opened a box of what I remembered were new shoes, to my surprise I had returned a mismatched pair of shoes to Q. What a doo-fuss I am! 

I thought CS would just toss the return and that would be the end . Today I received my mismatched shoe return. 

So I guess when your returns are not processed in a timely manner, they might be having to spend time with crazy people that return wrong items. Thanks to Q CS. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q customer service fixed it!!

@granddi - Thanks for sharing your story—it was nice to chuckle about something today. And I'm glad to hear that things worked out for you in the end!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Reminds me of the time, I accidentally criss crossed my rent check, with the check, to pay off a small balance, around $50, on a credit card 🤣🤣

My landlord called to ask me, for an explanation, was I having financial problems? 

Before I could call the bank, re: the credit card, they called me, to say, they had received and destroyed the check, they had caught the error, but, it was their policy, to destroy the check and notify me.  

My landlord, apparently, was so horrified, to get a $50 check, he didn't notice it was made out to the bank, till I asked him, who I had made it out to🤣

Everybody got a chuckle and I learned not to pay bills, when I was tired and in a hurry 😈

Super Contributor

I sent my check to com ed instead of comcast once. I had free electricity for about 2 months because it was a time of the year when we didn't need the a/c.