Frequent Contributor

Im going to stop using my Q card because Synchrony doesn't allow me to pay the entire amount.  I think they want to get interest on the outstanding balance.  It's ridiculous to only be able to pay $25 when my balance is $37!  Customer service was unable to help so I'm done with the Q card.

Honored Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

Im going to stop using my Q card because Synchrony doesn't allow me to pay the entire amount.  I think they want to get interest on the outstanding balance.  It's ridiculous to only be able to pay $25 when my balance is $37!  Customer service was unable to help so I'm done with the Q card.

they wont let you pay the full amount?

that does not sound right.

i have NEVER had an issue like that with any credit card.

i have no issues when i pay my QVC balance in full.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

It seems that QVC doesn't go to the best banks for their Q-card.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree with @sunshine45; I've never had any issues with paying whatever amount I choose (up to the full balance). Unless you have a very high balance, $25 is the minimum payment amount that defaults in the system—perhaps you just need to read the prompts a bit more closely when submitting your payment?

Honored Contributor

@sugar22  That makes no sense.   When you go to pay online you can select  - minimum payment, current balance or other amount.  If you pay by check you can also pay the entire balance.  What makes you say that you cannot?

Honored Contributor

CS for QVC can't help you with your Q Card payment issues.  You have to call Commenity.  You absolutely can pay the entire balance and there is even an option to "pay other amount" or pay entire balance.  It's got to be something you're doing.

Honored Contributor

@sugar22  "Synchrony doesn't allow me to pay the entire amount."

How is it stopping you from doing so?  confused.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon.  Look up the merchants who use Synchrony Bank.  They practically have a monopoly on the retail trade.   Almost any store you could mention uses them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@sugar22 wrote:

Im going to stop using my Q card because Synchrony doesn't allow me to pay the entire amount.  I think they want to get interest on the outstanding balance.  It's ridiculous to only be able to pay $25 when my balance is $37!  Customer service was unable to help so I'm done with the Q card

I pay by phone and always pay my entire balance in full every month with no problems. TG !

I don't care much for this bank at all and I'm sorry you are having problems. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@wishmoon.  Look up the merchants who use Synchrony Bank.  They practically have a monopoly on the retail trade.   Almost any store you could mention uses them.

@Kachina624  Yeah, we bought a mattress with zero percent financing. When the salesman wrote it up it was a credit card with Synchrony bank. When I read about it on these boards, I paid in full when the next bill arrived.

To the OP there were no problems when I paid off the whole amount.