Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

yes I did

Im really glad you posted about getting one of these calls too.  For some reason, it doesn't seem as suspicious to me with more people getting them. 

I would answer if the caller id showed up as QVC.  No chance otherwise.😃

Respected Contributor
I was suspicious at first , but then she said they are trying to be more personal w/ their customers. She did not ask me for any personal information and just gave me the coupon code. Then I called back the number that the call came in on and sure enough it was QVC customer service. Thought it might be of interest in case u get a call. It’s a new Marketing tool I guess.
Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
I was suspicious at first , but then she said they are trying to be more personal w/ their customers. She did not ask me for any personal information and just gave me the coupon code. Then I called back the number that the call came in on and sure enough it was QVC customer service. Thought it might be of interest in case u get a call. It’s a new Marketing tool I guess.

Thank you for letting us know.  I'm happy they called you.💝. I always still place my orders via the automated system, so I Know they're familiar with my number should they so kindly decide to call me lol.😃🌸

Frequent Contributor

My take is a way to have less usage of their supposed discounts but they can say the offer them. They know people dont answer unsolicited calls anymore and/or not waiting around to get a call from QVC whn ever they want to call.  

Esteemed Contributor

@why again wrote:

My take is a way to have less usage of their supposed discounts but they can say the offer them. They know people dont answer unsolicited calls anymore and/or not waiting around to get a call from QVC whn ever they want to call.  

I hate to admit this, but I thought the same thing.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

yes I did

Im really glad you posted about getting one of these calls too.  For some reason, it doesn't seem as suspicious to me with more people getting them. 

my caller ID did say QVC. However I have not received my coupon which she said would be "loaded into my account"

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@cheriere wrote:

@fairydogmother wrote:

yes I did

my caller ID did say QVC. However I have not received my coupon which she said would be "loaded into my account"

Thanks so much for letting me know this.  I'd hate to miss it if they did call...but the coupon not being loaded doesn't sound very promising.  Surely, it'll be loaded soon.  If there's something you want to buy right now, message the team or calla CS rep.

Was there an expiration date?

Thanks 😃❤️

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@Etoile308  Their goal is to get you to spend at least the $30.  They're not just going to give you $10 and get nothing in return.

Why not? Let them actually show their loyality to me. Many other retailers don't seem to have a problem with adding a gift of a credit to an account - to include HSN. And when the credit is used obviously they do get something in return.

Respected Contributor
@cheriere.. your welcome…It sounds like just fairydogmother and I just got the call.lol. If I use it, I use it, if I don’t, then I don’t. It’s better than nothing. The lady said it could be used on anything except clearance and it expires 4/31.
Respected Contributor
I wonder if you ladies got the call because you have filled out surveys and at the end listed your name and number? They always ask at the end of the survey if we can contact you by email or phone.