Valued Contributor

While channel surfing, I came upon QVC, which I rarely watch.

I do my shopping online.

Well, now this is my opinion only.  I know others will start a back and forth with their own opinions.  That's fine to each his own.

I think the pairing of Kerstin and Rachel are like two kids in a candy store.  Too much chatter and not enough respect for the vendor and selling the products professionally.

Each are trying to see which one can out talk the other.

Honored Contributor

Re: Q, What are you thinking?

Personally, I am not a fan of any shows with 2 hosts and a vendor. Just too many people talking about everything and anything. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering if the vendor has the optionof picking which host he works with.

I believe the clothing vendors are able to pick their models ... but I wonder if they can also veto / approve their host.

Esteemed Contributor

Pat with Jane or.......... Jane with Pat are impossible to watch with a vendor.  One laughs constantly over 'nothing' and the other laughs because the first one is laughing.  Something must have been very funny; but no one knows what.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Pat with Jane or.......... Jane with Pat are impossible to watch with a vendor.  One laughs constantly over 'nothing' and the other laughs because the first one is laughing.  Something must have been very funny; but no one knows what.

@fthunt, are speaking of Jane Treacy or Jayne Brown?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Brown...........THE Pat & Jane show.  Guess most of the time you can fill in the blank.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@fthunt   And getting very tired of them every afternoon...too much of too much!  Put them back in the early morning!

Respected Contributor

@JCF wrote:

While channel surfing, I came upon QVC, which I rarely watch.

I do my shopping online.

Well, now this is my opinion only.  I know others will start a back and forth with their own opinions.  That's fine to each his own.

I think the pairing of Kerstin and Rachel are like two kids in a candy store.  Too much chatter and not enough respect for the vendor and selling the products professionally.

Each are trying to see which one can out talk the other.

@JCF  Couldn't agree more!  One is full of herself and the other displays childish behavior that is unprofessional on air especially during Food Shows.....

Honored Contributor

Saturday Morning Q?  I will only watch that show if David is on, or another host that I can watch and volley presentations back & forth.  I cannot watch the other host.  When I saw no David and Rachel would be filling in today = immediate channel change.  I am painting and listening to music instead. 

Valued Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I was wondering if the vendor has the optionof picking which host he works with.

I believe the clothing vendors are able to pick their models ... but I wonder if they can also veto / approve their host.

some vendors probably do. if not, it should be, because not everyone gets along and/or has a passion (for lack of a better word) for all categories.