Respected Contributor

Re: Q Shipping continues to be a problem....

Perhaps QVC could ship them a different way when they are making promises.  Amazon used FedEX and 2-day shipping and it has never failed me.  For $12.99 a month after the free 30  day trial, for free 2-day shipping I saved a bundle of money shopping with them and a lot less grief worrying if it would arrive on time.  They got most of my business this year.  After the new year you can cancel the prime membership; its worth the free trial for the month of December. 

Respected Contributor

@AMJ1234

You have every right to be annoyed and its not your fault as some on here seem to imply.  I too had things ordered by December 14 which I don't think of as last minute, and it arrived Dec. 27th.  It was in process for 4 days and shipped on Dec. 18 from California - pony express I guess.

Some on this forum make rude remarks to somehow blame the shopper for not shopping early; that is not fair.  QVC made a big deal of saying they guaranteed Christmas delivery and then they send things the cheapest way for them.  Its not the customers fault.  For all those who shop early and brag about it, well good for you.

Super Contributor

Shipping through UPS with a handoff to the local post office is ridiculous.  Takes 2-3 extra days for me to receive an item now-----and their shipping costs are outrageous.  The flip side is I ordered four cases of cat food, two forty pound bags of litter, and several other items from Chewy and it arrived, FOR FREE, on my porch 22 hours later----for less $$$ than my local pet store.  I love QVC but my purchases are definitely less.