Super Contributor

Re: •••Q SOCIAL TEAM: DID YOU CHANGE THE STANDARDS?•••

@newziesuzie wrote:

Keyai THANKS!

Some posters had said due to the wording of the "Community Guidelines"
that we can't post any "Current events" or anything at all negative like
somehow this is all new and more strict so I appreciate the clarification.

I like that we can see why posts are removed as well, thanks again.

👍👍👍

In the Community Guidelines we were explaining that posts about current events tend to take a negative turn which will result in posts (or the entire discussion) being removed.

The same goes for host and vendor "bashing". Constructive criticism is always welcome and will continue to be allowed. Many times these same posts become a pile on of overly negative comments that move away from being constructive. We will remove posts that go over the line of being constructive criticism.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bird mama wrote:

I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I never read the original standards and didn't bother reading the new standards.

@Bird mama  Hi BIRDMAMA---your comment (and Courage the Cowardly Dog) made me smile, and I think your not alone in not bothering to read any of the standards Smiley Wink   

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Keyai-QVC wrote:

@newziesuzie wrote:

Keyai THANKS!

Some posters had said due to the wording of the "Community Guidelines"
that we can't post any "Current events" or anything at all negative like
somehow this is all new and more strict so I appreciate the clarification.

I like that we can see why posts are removed as well, thanks again.

👍👍👍

In the Community Guidelines we were explaining that posts about current events tend to take a negative turn which will result in posts (or the entire discussion) being removed.

The same goes for host and vendor "bashing". Constructive criticism is always welcome and will continue to be allowed. Many times these same posts become a pile on of overly negative comments that move away from being constructive. We will remove posts that go over the line of being constructive criticism.

@Keyai  -Thank you for the clarification.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Do I earn an extra EZ Pay if I tell the moderators that I love them?
Frequent Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Do I earn an extra EZ Pay if I tell the moderators that I love them?

lol

Respected Contributor

Thanks again Keyai!

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Valued Contributor

Constructive criticism = When "the viewers" cannot stand the constant talking of certain designers / hosts that prevent us from understanding the presentation.   We do this (as a collective group) because we want to "enjoy the show," but can't.  ~~PS: We post the negativity in hopes QVC Admin. would convey this message to the person mentioned, and their behavior would stop.   Apparently this never occurred.

Is this correct Social Team?

Esteemed Contributor

@Keyai Could you please respond to my questions about how QVC will deal with those who engage in personal attacks? How many times can they engage in that behavior until they get banned? How many times will they be allowed to come back under a new name?

It's at the point where we need to have a flow chart to help us figure out who's who with some of these posters: _____ formerly known as ____ and ______, etc.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it could be considered offensive others.

Frequent Contributor

another pc move in America