Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Amazon has an incredible tracking and communication system in place, especially when delivering via their own drivers.  Q apparently is lacking in it's processing both for purchases and shipping.  Delivery they have no control of once it hits the shipper.  I use ez pay so I'm not tying up a large sum and once I decide to keep the item I pay in full.  3 days is not long enough to process a credit and since you know they have your return you can expect a credit and any payments you have made shortly. 

I use EZ pay for the same reason @mspatmac .  If I return something, I'm waiting on a small amount to be credited back to my charge card so I'm in no hurry for it to be posted.  

Three days for a credit to be posted from a return is not realistic.  Amazon is probably one of the few companies that can issue a refund immediately.  I've never known any other company to issue a refund in three days.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Submit my resume?   

They wouldn't want me, I would go in and list everything that needs improving and devise a plan of corrective action.

Getting product out the door is the first priority.  I firmly believe if people get the product in their hands fast, there are less likely returns.  I found that out in my personal business without going into too many details.  Just something to ponder.   

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling    I think getting products out of the door IS their first priority.  That's why processing returns is slower.  It's NOT their first priority. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Just Bling    I think getting products out of the door IS their first priority.  That's why processing returns is slower.  It's NOT their first priority. 

My shirts took 3 days to get out the door, to me, but you could be right, 3 days out the door and 7-10 days for processing returns.