Respected Contributor

Re: Q PLEASE GET ON BOARD W/ SHIPPING

I don’t think anyone should have to justify their purchases whether essential or discretionary. Keeping people employed during these trying times is not something to look down on. We all control our own budget so we should know whether or not we are able to afford it.
Respected Contributor

Regarding shipping, I wish Q would offer a return label via UPS the way HSN does. I returned something to HSN this past Friday using the pre paid UPS label and this morning had an email acknowledging the return and credit amount. Never have had a return processed that fast by Q.
Trusted Contributor

I have a wish list and I check it every day.  Our current world event has not stopped the Q from raising prices significantly - on one item at $177 yesterday and it is now $227. I am buying with free shipping elsewhere, even HSN.  This is a time to reel in the shoppers, and the Q isn't making the effort.

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy. Well said. Too often those not purchasing now because COVID-19.makes for an uncertain future economy come across as being self-righteous, looking down upon those who are still making purchases.
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books  There is NO problem buying non essential items, it's no one's business what any of us purchase.

Honored Contributor

My "no buy" is on two lists: "needs" and "wants". Yesterday I ordered a pr. of long Bermuda shorts for dog walking. Getting warm here and lost inches from last year...those too big. Not expensive enough to pay for tailoring when we're allowed out. If they fit, will order 2nd pair. That was on "need" list. The "wants" will wait until or if they become "needs". 

I agree w/ @Pearlee my purchases could help stimulate the economy, but at this point, I'm also watching my budget first. 

Trusted Contributor

@Mom2Dogs, thanks for your support! You're right, it really isn't anyone's business but for some dumb reason I feel kind of guilty. 😀