Esteemed Contributor
But the same crappy website. I have had to sign in 6 times today to comment
Esteemed Contributor

New logo just Q. Dropped the Value and Convenience. Truth.

Quality is kinda shaky, too...

Honored Contributor

I just came on to this website and noticed the change, I’m resistant to change and don’t like it!

Esteemed Contributor
@Jordan2. No one likes change but we will get used to it like everything else. The font is ugly. QVC has questionable taste in their website choices.
Valued Contributor

I was ready for more changes, but instead, I see font style changes and more boxes...if that makes sense. I was ready for an overhaul, but disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

At first I thought it might be more user friendly. NOT! Then I noticed under TOP Brands in fashion, Linea by Louis Dell'Olio is not listed. This is a disgrace and totally unworthy of Louis and his wonderful designs he brings to many of us who shop his line. This needs to be corrected IMMEDIATELY!

Regular Contributor

I believe the "Q" now stands for "Qurate".

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking they're not finished. The new "Q" looks undone.

Respected Contributor

Re: Q HAS A NEw LOOK

[ Edited ]

Where are the purple flowered rain boots 🥾 and purple umbrella ☂️ pictured in the Rainy Day Essentials section?  

I can’t find them.

ETA: What is the point of all these pictures when clicking on them usually gets you nowhere?

Esteemed Contributor

I (stupidly) had some high hopes when it was announced that the Q was going to do a bit of rebranding and make some changes to the website; it has been a train wreck around here for years, so I thought just about anything would be an improvement. Well, I was wrong, and I really should have known better.

Just like the last major overhaul, the changes are cosmetic only, and again, many are for the worse. The fonts that have been selected for the new "look" are fonts that work great in print, but they're not a good choice for web applications because they are too small, thin, and light, and they do not display and align numbers well (which is why, I'm guessing, the site has at least two different fonts applied in item descriptions so you can actually parse the information). I also found it interesting that when I came to the forums, the previous fonts and style are still in place; it makes it easy to compare the old and the new and see where things fall short. (And it's not like the format in this section of the site is amazing, either.)

The big color blocks on the homepage do help a little with the layout and organization, but there is still WAY TOO MUCH on that page. If a customer wanted to view and explore everything presented there, it would take about 10 minutes, and studies have shown that people just don't spend that much time on web pages unless they are reading an article or are interested in a single specific item.

As before, if the Q is employing web designers to guide these sweeping updates, they are either inexperienced or inept ones. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but the results speak for themselves. I'm definitely a fan of change when it is beneficial, but most of what is going on with the site so far today is a step sideways if not backward. I'll keep up some foolish hope for better things to come, but I'm not expecting much anymore.