Valued Contributor

Okay....this is probably a stupid question, but maybe someone can enlighten me.  Where can I find the Forum section on the Q website when using an iPad?  I've searched everwhere I can think of with no luck.

Trusted Contributor

You go to the very bottom of the home page and click on 'Full Footer'. From there is the 'Blogs and Forums' option.  HTH  Smiley Happy

Spoiler

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what the "Full Footer" thing mentioned is but when  using my ipad I just go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom and click on Blogs & Forums.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I don't know what the "Full Footer" thing mentioned is but when  using my ipad I just go to the home page and scroll down to the bottom and click on Blogs & Forums.

This is what I do also. It's all the way to the bottom. Then bookmark it.

Trusted Contributor

@shaggygirl Q's homepage on my tablet does not offer anything unless I click on 'Full Footer'. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@shaggygirl Q's homepage on my tablet does not offer anything unless I click on 'Full Footer'. 

@Mimi 1883 Are you on an IPad? I am and I don't see full footer either. I just see Blogs and Forums when I scroll to the bottom. I guess it makes a difference depending on your device.

Respected Contributor

I use a mini iPad and have to go to the bottom of Q's homepage and click on the + sign to the right of "View Full Footer" to see the list which includes the Forums. 

Valued Contributor

TO ALL:  Thank you so much for taking the time to reply.  These forums are the best for getting information, finding about new products, and sharing thoughts.

Honored Contributor

I never use the Q app, preferring to instead use the . com address which will take me right to the sign in screen using a desktop icon. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: Q Forum on iPad

[ Edited ]

@Blk&GoldFan wrote:

Okay....this is probably a stupid question, but maybe someone can enlighten me.  Where can I find the Forum section on the Q website when using an iPad?  I've searched everwhere I can think of with no luck.

Are you using the App or Safari?  i use Safari.  Go to Qvc.com and look at the bottom of the page and click on View Full Footer.  then forums and blogs.  Bookmark it.