Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-FASHION, BACK TO SCHOOL, AND HAIR!

[ Edited ]

Hello folks!  Well I got some good news and some bad news----if you're an NFL fan than this is a GREAT weekend!!!!  The induction ceremonies of the Pro-Football Hall Of Fame this Saturday.........

Image result for nfl hall of fame 2015

Now if you're a QVC fan.......well.....if you enjoyed it before, you will enjoy it again....QVC brings back for your viewing enjoyment---FALL FASHION DAYS---ALL EASY PAYS!!!!!  Some will think the NFL HOF programming is boring, others well......MORE fall fashion days and computers---you be the judge!!!! 

Open your windows and smell that warm, hot, air as you view all those fabulous fall fashions.  And AM STYLE kicks it off with 3 big hours!!!!!  Last week Jayne Brown filled in for Leah who was in the Bahamas .........nice!

Image result for cats wearing sweaters         Image result for cats wearing sweaters

NEXT, it's the show everyone's talking about----SATURDAY MORNING Q--FASHION EDITION!

Image result for cats wearing sweaters              Image result for cats wearing sweaters           Image result for cats wearing sweaters

More fashion with with DENIM AND COMPANY----
Shows airing at

12-1 PM
  3-5 PM

Then get your QUACK on with QUACKER FACTORY BY JEANNE BICE.....

Quacker Factory Special Edition Falling Leaves Long Sleeve T-shirt - A93018

Of course we can't have fashion without including shoes, no Vionic this week, this time it's CLARKS FOOTWEAR

Image result for cats in shoe boxes

Sit back, relax, pour yourself a cool beverage and watch DOONEY AND BOURKE---and the August item of the month, the infamous LOGO LOCK in Suede........stock that gift wing....

Dooney & Bourke Suede Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories - A269013Image result for cats in handbags

Another viewer favorite,  2 big hours of SUSAN GRAVER STYLE----some folks just can't get enough of these polyester fashions....

Image result for cats in shoe boxes

Then enjoy ISSAC MIZRAHI LIVE!!!!

To close out this fashion day extravaganza it's PM STYLE WITH SHAWN KILLINGER.......

Image result for cats going back to school  

So ends another thrilling Saturday at the Q.....

Image result for labrador retriever in sweaters

**********************************************************************************************************

What's on tap for SUNDAY you ask?  Now don't hide...

Image result for cat hiding in bag
One of Sunday's themes is BACK TO SCHOOL--TECH DEALS!!!  A viewer favorite Smiley Wink

Image result for cats in a classroom                       

Riveting TV as QVC brings you COMPUTERS & TABLETS---BACK TO SCHOOL TECH DEALS
Image result for cats playing with tablets    Image result for cats playing with tablets

Enjoy the electronic shows 8-9 AM, 11AM-12 PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM......some folks think all those computer/tablet demos are downright exhausting....

To break up those fascinating electronic shows it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID--featuring--TEMP-TATIONS-----

Image result for david venable facebook
Some things go together---coffee & cream, peanut butter & jelly, thunder & lightning etc....but the Q has different ideas for their Sunday programming --- like computers/tablets and LOVE YOUR LOCKS---that's right---hair and computers---who would've thunk it Smiley Happy

There's CALISTA TOOLS HAIR CARE-LOVE YOUR LOCKS, NICK CHAVEZ HAIR CARE, and LUXNOW-by SHERRI SHEPERD-WIGS/EXTENSIONS---with shows throughout the day---sure to be a hair raising experience......

Image result for cats and wigs      Image result for cats and wigs    Image result for cats and wigs

And get up and exercise with AEROPILATES HOME STUDIO with shows 7-8 AM and 8-9PM

Image result for cats doing pilates         Image result for cats doing pilates      Image result for cats doing pilates

I bet your missing fashion, never fear, it's SUSAN GRAVER STYLE---WEEKEND EDITION in between those last 2 electronic shows---

Image result for animals in sweaters     Image result for animals in sweaters      Image result for animals in sweaters

So ends another exciting weekend at the Q........

I'll be watching that HALL OF FAME PRESEASON NFL GAME---

Image result for nfl hall of fame 2015

football fans everywhere will be ready

whatever you do, have a good one folks!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? WEEKEND PREVIEW-FASHION, BACK TO SCHOOL, AND HAIR!

Well, I have no intentions of watching  either one on tv.  Hello....it's summer and I'm not about hunker down in front of a tv and watch QVC programming.  I'll be out and about, enjoying myself.  I'll check out the preview online and order what I want online.  I'll take a quick look off an on during the day on my tablet.  If I see something I like, I'll order online.  NFL Hall of fame doesn't interest me.  I was going to say "very much" but honestly, it doesn't interest me at all.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well, I have no intentions of watching  either one on tv.  Hello....it's summer and I'm not about hunker down in front of a tv and watch QVC programming.  I'll be out and about, enjoying myself.  I'll check out the preview online and order what I want online.  I'll take a quick look off an on during the day on my tablet.  If I see something I like, I'll order online.  NFL Hall of fame doesn't interest me.  I was going to say "very much" but honestly, it doesn't interest me at all.   

@Chrystaltree2  Hi CHRYSTALTREE---I know everyone is not a NFL fan like me, I hope you enjoy some summer fun and your weekend!!!  I'm not much of a summer person, too hot for me here in Texas----it's suppose to be near or at 100 this weekend!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

As far as fall fashions go, I will be deconstructing (aka cutting up) an Liz Clayborne shirt from last year and making a rag doll a nice little skirt!  It has a very pretty crochet trim to it.  The shirt has been shrinking up and growing out with each washing.  And I use cold gentle and hang to dry... even the "law of gravity" hasn't helped me. 

Wonder how many items are really NEW fall fashion and not Clearance for last years stash. 

Saw other day in flipping channels they had a halloween item (liquid glitter twirling body piece) on clearance and I wonder how many years that has been in the inventory?

Looks like this little guy is in a "footbal stance"...  ready to run and tackle!

Image result for cats going back to school

Super Contributor

Spurt:  You know I love your animal pictures and that I always have a favorite or two.  Well, this time I just cannot decide - they are so gorgeous I want them all, although maybe the litle beauty with the big eyes (under your Denim & Co item) and the black cat in the green pointed hat may be a couple of points ahead.  Now, the weekend programming, not so much.  Not a single thing there I would even want to look in on.  So, I hope you have a great football weekend and I'll have a great out-and-about weekend.

Regular Contributor

Spurt ....  article about NEW stuff coming in spring 2016 for fashion.  BUT... I am not holding my breath on a "happy dance" .... 

But I do wonder just how much "creative freedom" Brad will have as creative director.  HIs jacket in the picture at the link below ... very creative with color!

So what will Xcel do with the newest addition to its fashion roster, which also includes Judith Ripka, Isaac Mizrahi and Liz Claiborne New York? C. Wonder, like those brands, will launch on QVC in spring 2016. ..........Xcel has an in house team of over 70 designers that work on all of its labels. 

Brad Goreski to Sell C.Wonder on QVC as Its New Creative Director...   http://fashionista.com/2015/08/c-wonder-brad-goreski-qvc

Contributor

Thank you very much for your post - it definitely gave me a giggle!!  and that is just what I needed this morning!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for helping me plan another Q-free weekend, Spurt. I hope you enjoy the football festivities-- I'm going to attempt to become a football fan this season. However, l suspect you either have it in you or you don't, and l think l fall into the latter category. I'm a baseball fan, so that will occupy me until early Nov., when the Q's Xmas programming goes into full overload.

The Q is missing the boat with their "Love Your Locks" theme. Why apply it only to hair? They could have an entire day of "all things locks." Besides the hair care items and wigs, how about Dooney Logo Lock bags, Lock & Lock storage, turn-lock belts, lock-and-key pendant jewelry-- the list is endless. There are so many "locks" to love, lol. I will have a lock on my wallet, though, as l am not interested in any of their offerings.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

Too FUNNY!!! thanks for the laughs, Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Another great one! Love the pics! Always look forward to a great review from you and humor!

As for me I don't think I've looked at Q for awhile I browse the online items on air.

Nothing peaks my interest (or maybe I just don't really need it...yup that's it I don't need it!)