Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? Preview 10/17-18 VINTAGE, MORE GIFTS, AND CHOCOLATE!

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks! 

Well hurry, hurry, hurry......as of Saturday it will only be 70 days until Christmas!!! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.....
Image result for cats wearing jingle bell collars

QVC doesn't want you to lag behind in buying those gifts, so this weekend it's MORE OF THE SAME WITH THE WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE!!!---Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Image result for cat looking annoyed

And last week QVC filled Sunday's programming with Dull Dell and Windows 10......the latest and greatest from Microsoft.....So this weekend QVC has chosen to take a page from the movie, Back To The Future with VINTAGE STYLE ELECTRONICS!!!
Image result for back to the future dvd

Listen to those vinyl albums, cassettes, and CD's......QVC loves their electronics no matter what the era....

Image result for cats listening to a victrola

Shows are at 12-1AM, 7-8AM, 2-3PM, 5-6PM.

Then of course, it's fashion time with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!

Of course the fashionistas will be ready to tune in........

Image result for cats dressed in fall sweaters  Image result for cats dressed in fall sweaters

Next up it's SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS-with Lori Greiner!  BTW the theme song to the show makes a "great" gift ......"Good Morning Beautiful" by Jim Brickman and Savannah Outen.  I haven't seen a song this "popular" since that Nadia Fay song a while back. ......Fay's song was pulled from QVC because of customer comments....wonder how long this theme song will last.......

Image result for cat looking annoyed

Happy gift shopping folks....

Many of you have asked WHEN will it be back....or should I say WEN it will be back......and there's 2 hours from 3-5PM.......Many will be humming joy to the world.....

Image result for cats singing christmas carols

And folks....well what a "surprise" it's dear old  friend....DOONEY AND BOURKE 2 full hours......and dare I say it, remember, the LOGO LOCK makes a wonderful gift........

Dooney & Bourke Suede Hobo with Logo Lock and Accessories - A269013

PLEASE buy them out so we can end this misery!!!
Image result for cats holding their nose

And to close out this "fantastic" programming it's not one, not two, not three, but FOUR big hours of GIFT GUIDE!!! 

Image result for santa holding his nose

I'm sure there will be TONS of poo-pourri, epilators, callous removers, Twister Trax, Keurig, Philosophy and all the usual Q gift favorites....Sit back and enjoy the show....

Image result for cats sitting in recliner watching tv     Image result for cats sitting in recliner watching tv
And it looks like this kitty could use some poo-pourri!!!

And so ends another "delightful" day of QVC viewing....

Image result for cats sitting in recliner watching tv

Many of you will be out and about enjoying beautiful fall weather ................

Image result for cats and fall pumpkins      Image result for cats and fall pumpkins   Image result for cats and fall pumpkins   Image result for cats and fall pumpkins    Image result for cats and fall pumpkins 

If you don't like football and are stuck inside what does QVC have in store for SUNDAY......It's more of the WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE

Image result for cats and fall pumpkins       Image result for cats and fall pumpkins

The featured product is HARRY LONDON QUALITY CHOCOLATES!   Let's just hope Lucy and Ethel don't work at Mr. London's factory....LOL!

Image result for i love lucy on chocolate conveyor belt           Image result for lucy and ethel at chocolate factoryImage result for lucy and ethel at chocolate factory    

The chocolate shows are from 12-1AM, 11AM-12PM, 6-7PM,

Enjoy SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN ....GIFTS!  (Dan's on vacation, so it will be Carolyn and another host).....

Image result for carolyn gracie qvc

WOW!!! The foodies will be humming Christmas carols since David and Mary will be on for FOUR hours!!!

Image result for cats and fall pumpkins   

Image result for cats dressed as food    Image result for cats dressed as food

Next up get ready to watch some flippin'---hair flippin' that is as QVC presents this popular hair and body care product....

These cuties could use some help........

Image result for cats with wigs    Image result for cats with wigs  Image result for cats with wigs

From 7-9PM it's HOLIDAY HEADQUARTERS!!!  I wonder if Santa will be watching.....

Image result for animals dressed as santa claus     Image result for animals dressed as santa claus  Image result for animals dressed as santa claus

And it wouldn't be a weekend without beauty products....this weekend IT COSMETICS returns!!!  HOHOHO!

Image result for cats grumpy cat dressed as santa claus

And the weekend mercifully comes to a close with MUST HAVE GIFTS--featuring Marie Osmond!

Although I think it will be the BODY GYM she is selling rather than these.....BTW is her dress sold on QVC---Graver perhaps?.......

This kitty wants to wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS....But all I got to say is HAPPY FALL!!!  (I'm STILL waiting for that cold front---and rain).......

Image result for animals dressed as santa claus

Have a wonderful weekend Everyone! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? Preview 10/17-10/18 VINTAGE, MORE GIFTS, AND CHOCOLATE!

ROFL!   Very well done, thank you!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, spurt!  You have outdone yourself between the kitty in the chefs hat & the dog holding the wrapping paper roll!  

Gosh, don't you just love Lucy & Ethel w/the chocolate packing.

I haven't thought of this in a long time & thank you for such good laughs at the end of a loooong week.

Happily for me this weekend, I love football!  😊

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Respected Contributor

Just too darn cute...Thank you, for making me laugh. 

Honored Contributor

They better keep right on with those shows.  According to a local news report  (NYC CBS) about a third of buyers are almost toatally shopped for Christmas already.

And now Walmart and Amazon are about to start a price war.  Will there be any money leftover for QVC

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

ROFL!   Very well done, thank you!  Woman LOL

@Q4u  HIQ4U-glad you liked it--enjoy your weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

Oh, spurt!  You have outdone yourself between the kitty in the chefs hat & the dog holding the wrapping paper roll!  

Gosh, don't you just love Lucy & Ethel w/the chocolate packing.

I haven't thought of this in a long time & thank you for such good laughs at the end of a loooong week.

Happily for me this weekend, I love football!  😊

@3cupcakes  Hi 3cupcakes---thank you for your nice comments! Glad it gave you a laugh. I had some trouble in posting some of the photos and had to re-insert some different ones into the lineup---I don't know if it was my PC or the Q's website .......But you might want to skim it again to see a couple new additions....

That episode of Lucy & Ethel packing that chocolate candy was a funny episode---I'll take the I Love Lucy episodes over today's sitcoms any day!!! 

Glad to have another football fan on board! Woman Very Happy

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Just too darn cute...Thank you, for making me laugh. 

@Bellabutterfly  Hi BELLABUTTERFLY---Glad you liked the post and thank you for your nice comment....

Have a wonderful weekend!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

They better keep right on with those shows.  According to a local news report  (NYC CBS) about a third of buyers are almost toatally shopped for Christmas already.

And now Walmart and Amazon are about to start a price war.  Will there be any money leftover for QVC

@millieshops  Hi MILLIESHOPS.  WOW-a third of shoppers have their gifts already---and it's not even Halloween yet!!!

Not only Walmart and Amazon in that price war, I heard Target was matching prices too----it should be an interesting Christmas shopping season......so QVC needs to step up their game and bring in more unique gift ideas to get a slice of that pie!

Super Contributor

SPURT:  You have finally stumped me with those adorable photos and this week I can't decide on a favorite.  Well, I guess Grumpy Cat is exempt because she is so cute, and I must say that the black kitty sitting on the grass behind the pumpkin is my kind of cat, but otherwise I just cannot decide.  As usual, the QVC weekend lineup just leaves me cold so I won't be watching.  They aren't doing themselves any favors by pushing these horrible weekend shows.  I have the new Lisa Scottolini book (Every Fifteen Minutes) to enjoy and I plan to take it easy and put my feet up, and I won't spend any money at all.  Thank you again for your enjoyable posts.  Have a super weekend.