Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 8/6-8/7 MORE FALL FASHION AND BACK TO SCHOOL!

SPURT. Thank you for a great post. Loved all the photos. Boring weekend as usual. One good thing though your sense of humor and your pics always make me smile. Thank You. 

Honored Contributor

@Vickiv wrote:

SPURT. Thank you for a great post. Loved all the photos. Boring weekend as usual. One good thing though your sense of humor and your pics always make me smile. Thank You. 

@Vickiv @Bird mama

Gee I swear QVCs weekend programming gets WORSE and WORSE!!!  And what I find amusing in their financial reports they keep saying how there's always a decline in electronic sales YET they keep pushing 'em on the weekends!!!---AMAZING!!!

Glad y'all enjoyed the photos!  Thanks for your kind words!

Have a good one! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt awww, lots of cuties in that batch of photos!  Ahh, fall.  Well I'll admit that I really LIKE fall and I suppose there are lots of new things coming into the B&M stores, too.  I certainly have been getting catalogs.

I bought some things "on sale" and I mean really on sale, not QVC on sale, that I will use come fall/winter.  they are in the closet waiting for the 90 degree days to stop!  I may watch some tomorrow simply because the weather forecast for Philly is wonky -- hot humid & thunderstorms.  Oh joy.

Sunday however is supposed to be wonderful so we are talking about biking and/or trying out my friend's kayak.  That's another thing I'm thinking of buying - just a little one.  We'll see if I spring for it or not.

Have a lovely weekend and as always you made me laugh very  much.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt awww, lots of cuties in that batch of photos!  Ahh, fall.  Well I'll admit that I really LIKE fall and I suppose there are lots of new things coming into the B&M stores, too.  I certainly have been getting catalogs.

I bought some things "on sale" and I mean really on sale, not QVC on sale, that I will use come fall/winter.  they are in the closet waiting for the 90 degree days to stop!  I may watch some tomorrow simply because the weather forecast for Philly is wonky -- hot humid & thunderstorms.  Oh joy.

Sunday however is supposed to be wonderful so we are talking about biking and/or trying out my friend's kayak.  That's another thing I'm thinking of buying - just a little one.  We'll see if I spring for it or not.

Have a lovely weekend and as always you made me laugh very  much.

@GinaV24  

Hey Gina!!!  

Yep, school is going to start here in a couple weeks....and they do have some fall fashion out, BUT at least the local retailers had sense to keep some of the stuff you can wear now too.....It's good to take advantage of early fall sales too even if you have to put them away for a while---and am glad you got REAL sales as opposed to what QVC calls "sales"....  I mean knocking a couple bucks down (and I do mean $2-$3) from their QVC price which is NOT a sale!   I've gotten couple catalogs too 'tis the season....I can't wait to add some fall decor to my home.....although fall in Texas and what is fall in other parts of the country are different! 

I'll take your thunderstorms on Saturday---we need the rain---send it on down!  Woman Very Happy  Hope you have some beautiful weather to enjoy on Sunday for your kayaking or biking! 

You have a good one too and glad I was able to give you a laugh or two!

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hi, Spurt. I love the cats and dogs wearing bras-- so funny! And the photo from a few years ago with Liam and Lisa amused me. He was drawing up her leg with that infamous magic marker... but alas, no baby!!  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

@Spurt

Purrfect........Dog-gone funny too!

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Hi, Spurt. I love the cats and dogs wearing bras-- so funny! And the photo from a few years ago with Liam and Lisa amused me. He was drawing up her leg with that infamous magic marker... but alas, no baby!!  Woman LOL

@handygal2

Hi HANDY! 

Glad you like my version of Breezie models LOL!!! 

Lisa doesn't look too thrilled about getting her legged marked up, perhaps she was thinking, I hope this stuff washes off easily -----Liam seemed to get a kick out of it......

Take Care!

Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT,

Great, picks, cute little yellow Lab pup and nice black Lab (my fave).  Ugh, the reminder about school starting is scary as next weekend we will be descended upon by 30,000 students. YIKES!!!!  I am just glad this is my next to last Fall semester. Woman Very Happy Yay!  The students drive and text or talk on the phone, park in our parking spots, walk into you while texting, etc.  I can't wait.  NOT!

So, I heard for my first time last night the pumpkin patch picking reference.  It came from Issac M. talking about his long sleeved tunic t-shirt.  I am sure Jane R-T will doing it a lot.  But honestly, I just can't look at boots, coats, jackets, long sleeves, while it is still 95+ with a heat index over 100.Smiley Tongue

Once again there will only be a smattering of equestrian competition at the Olympics on tv.Smiley Sad

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thank you for more giggles today!  This was my first week of a new school year. I would love to have some of these cuties in my first grade class!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Valued Contributor

SPURT, I read on another thread that Tara is coming out with a new line that will be sold like Tupperware and she is looking for sellers.  oh boy, more of that stuff to flood the market.  Honestly, I am sick of seeing TT!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call