Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/9-7/10 GET FIT AND ZOOM ZOOM WITH DYSON

@alliswell wrote:

@Spurt  Heart  The little kitty dressed in the pirate hat, leaning against the wall - LOL - Woman LOL  The "previews" you create are the best!

@alliswell  Hi ALLISWELL!!!  ARGH MATIE!!!-Glad you liked the pirate photo---Woman Very Happy

Thank you for your nice comments

Have a good weekend...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt 

Heart The photo you posted of the doggie wearing a baseball cap, shorts, and a stripped T-shirt, under news of yet another logo show . . . Woman LOL

I was thinking that you probably have the most fun and laughs creating this and finding  "the perfect" photo . . . TY!

P.S.  You have a good weekend too!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Second verse, same as the first... But then, ho hum, around here, the song ALWAYS remains the same... Dear Q, how do you bore me... Let me count the ways...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb  Hey STEVIE......how are things in our nation's Qwappitol.....hot enough for you???????  Don't forget to bundle up when you head out on a hot summer's day!!!

Well I have a new marketing idea for QVC----although they may scratch their head over what the word "NEW" means.....Forget Nadia Faye, forget Jim Brickman & Savannah Outen and "Good Morning Beautiful" (theme music for Saturday Morning Q)....forget Rick Springfield's new theme song for Sunday's With Carolyn & Dan......the ULTIMATE THEME SONG for all of QVC is ........

That golden oldie by the Four Tops ----"IT'S THE SAME OLD SONG"........

Even some of the lyrics are spot on....

Precious memories keep a lingering on
Every time I hear our favorite song
Now you're gone, left this emptiness
I only reminisce the happiness we spent

Woman Frustrated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wYoLQc-x5g

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt I know what you mean, I think that too.  My cats run around the house chasing one anther but I've never seen a cat running like that and it looks perfectly happy so it appears to be running to something, not away!

I had a funny thing with one cat last night.  Because it has been so hot, I fell asleep on the couch and the cat must have touched my foot as she was getting down off the back of the couch.  Of course I jumped since it tickled my foot, well, she jumped almost straight up in the air and landed on the chair.  I've never seen her jump like that before.  It resulted in rather hysterical laughter on my part and a somewhat offended reaction from the cat.

no harm no foul and I'm still laughing to myself about it  today.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt I know what you mean, I think that too.  My cats run around the house chasing one anther but I've never seen a cat running like that and it looks perfectly happy so it appears to be running to something, not away!

I had a funny thing with one cat last night.  Because it has been so hot, I fell asleep on the couch and the cat must have touched my foot as she was getting down off the back of the couch.  Of course I jumped since it tickled my foot, well, she jumped almost straight up in the air and landed on the chair.  I've never seen her jump like that before.  It resulted in rather hysterical laughter on my part and a somewhat offended reaction from the cat.

no harm no foul and I'm still laughing to myself about it  today.

@GinaV24 your story was so funny  I can only imagine the SHOCK for you both....and then your  laughter that followed, and of course your cat would certainly be totally embarassed over how she reacted and not happy at all with your laughter....cats have their dignity to uphold afterall---LOL!!! 

Respected Contributor

You have to love those little fur balls! Too cute that's for sure. What a fun thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Spurt, Another home run!  I love the idea of a new theme song for the Q.  Yes, another exciting lineup this weekend.  While I'm not a fan of the skull motif, those kitties wear those pirate hats so well, especially the teeny weeny one.  And those little cuties exercising put me to shame.  One can only hope that someday the Q will surprise us with something new and exciting - maybe outfits for our pets?  They have to offer an array of sizes - delicate petites, medium, and jumbo.  Think of the possibilities here:  national theme costumes, holiday outfits, workout duds, lounging outfits, bathing suits, jackets, faux fur coats, hats, bows, etc.  I would have to cut the Jumbo label out before dressing my kitty, lest she get very offended.

Esteemed Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

You have to love those little fur balls! Too cute that's for sure. What a fun thread.

Hi @Spurt, Another home run!  I love the idea of a new theme song for the Q.  Yes, another exciting lineup this weekend.  While I'm not a fan of the skull motif, those kitties wear those pirate hats so well, especially the teeny weeny one.  And those little cuties exercising put me to shame.  One can only hope that someday the Q will surprise us with something new and exciting - maybe outfits for our pets?  They have to offer an array of sizes - delicate petites, medium, and jumbo.  Think of the possibilities here:  national theme costumes, holiday outfits, workout duds, lounging outfits, bathing suits, jackets, faux fur coats, hats, bows, etc.  I would have to cut the Jumbo label out before dressing my kitty, lest she get very offended.

Esteemed Contributor

Just when I think you can't top yourself...you do!!!  What a treat your posts are. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt another fun post on a hot weekend!! My favorite is the kitty in the pool....LOL

I may watch ITKWD until my granddaughter comes over....then she wants to watch Finding Nemo with me.......LOL

Have a nice weekend everyone!