Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/9-7/10 GET FIT AND ZOOM ZOOM WITH DYSON

Katie, oh that produce haul sounds wonderful!  and boiled peanuts, too.  Hard to get here in the Phila area.  I had them when I lived in Atlanta and I miss them!  I'd skip the okra personally but that's just me -- the only way I like it is breaded with cornmeal and fried and that sort of negates the healthy eating thing!  LOL

A friend of mine has a garden and I have a supply of zucchini from her.  As a matter of fact, she wouldn't let me leave the other night W/O taking some.  If it cools off, I'll make some bread and I just bought a spiralizer so I'll try making zoodles.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt -- LOL yeah I remember that twilight zone episode. Scary stuff! Like you I enjoy a fun movie, but like books, I want them to be interesting, not sappy. I need to get out to see the Capt. America movie before it falls out of the theatre - although I could just wait for it to be ondemand, but for big action movies, I do enjoy the big screen.
Valued Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:
@Spurt, I'm sure I will enjoy it, too. I like to be entertained when I go to the movies. There's enough bad stuff in the world that I just want to relax and enjoy myself and that goes for tv and movies, too. I'm not into the reality shows either, just not my thing. I used to enjoy DWTS but not as much these days. Gotta love "experts". Along with the QVC pom pom squad, they are my least favorite people.

@GinaV24  I'm like you Gina I'm not one to go to depressing movies, too much of that stuff in our world today....like you I prefer something with a good story that's entertaining.....having said that I don't like the real real sappy stuff either....some of that is too predicatable and a tad corny.....although I don't mind some sentimetality, just the right amount please......

@GinaV24@katiescarlettThat QVC pom pom squad spends a great deal of the scolding us that might want to provide some constructive feedback on the Q---and their SAME rhetoric is as boring as QVC has become......ZZZZZ   I guess we are supposed to agree with everything they say.....kinda like that episode of the Twilight Zone and the "cornfield" where everyone had to think "happy thoughts" or suffer the consequences.....Rolling Eyes Emoticon

I remember that episode!  One that really scared me was about a little girl who fell out of bed and rolled through the wall into another dimension.  I was so afraid that would happen to me!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call