Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/23-7/24-PILLOW TALK AND WHAT'S YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

@Spurt, don't forget that Susan Graver coat with the faux fur collar, you'd be styling then!  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Fona -- ha, I think most of us "think" a lot about those sorts of things.  I have 2 boxes of VCR tapes that I am working on converting onto DVD.  I have the tools, but not always the motivation.  maybe this weekend, but maybe not!  Enjoy whatever you do.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Spurt

oh goodness!!!!!! Best pics ever love the pigs at the beach.....some strange get ups we see here too!!!  Another "my pillow & serta" TSV -- snoozefest. 

Im cat sitting the sweetest kitty - I hate it to end😿😿😿😿

He's so adorable - loves to snuggle - he drags the "snuggie" (remember from Q way back when) I have it on my lap and he snuggles right up!

Its gonna be another hot weekend here in FL so guess I'll be enjoying cooling off in the pool or beach🐬🐳🌴🌴 Thanks for the laughs - enjoy your weekend - stay cool!

@homedecor1  Aaaahhh  the kitty you are babysitting sounds like a real sweetie HeartCat Very Happy

Thanks for your nice words and STAY COOL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Fona wrote:

SPURT:  You have definitely surpassed yourself this time because I love each and every one of your animal photos and every one of them made me smile.  However, I will give an extra shout-out to the little piglet in the red boots and those two adorable "sharks" on the beach.  One thing did brighten my day.  I have learned that I am not alone in thinking - and thinking - about cleaning out my closets.  Like you, I do have a clear out of clothes, etc. about once a year, but it is those other things that I really don't want to part with that get to me.  For example, that large box of old holiday photographs that I cannot bring myself to get rid of.  Oh, well, maybe later in the year....!!!

@Fona   The piggies seem to be a big hit---Woman Very Happy---they remind me of Arnold the Pig on Green Acres.....LOL!!!

I concur that when your cleaning out closets you just don't want to get rid of the sentimetal items or those dear to your heart with a special meaning....but what good are they doing gathering dust in a closet (at least that's what I TRY to tell myself), but STILL photographs are a special memory that has been captured that you can't capture again!.....that's one thing I can't get rid of .......of course the 100th picture of Shamu at seaworld I think I can purge that---LOL!!!  Maybe you can purchase a device that allows you to convert them to digital so the photos are stored on a CD and take up much less space than lots of photo albums.....I know QVC had one don't know if they still have it nor have I read reviews---but I'd check around and online to see what you can find....Good Luck with closet cleaning.....I guess I'm gonna wait until it gets a bit cooler here.....

Have a good weekend!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt, don't forget that Susan Graver coat with the faux fur collar, you'd be styling then!  LOL

@GinaV24  You are so right!!! I must bring not ONE, but TWO coats it gets so cold and I so have to be ON TREND---so the Graver faux fur collared coat would be just perfect Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@GinaV24  You are so right!!! I must bring not ONE, but TWO coats it gets so cold and I so have to be ON TREND---so the Graver faux fur collared coat would be just perfect Smiley Wink

@GinaV24 @Spurt Please ladies, give the devil it's due and at least get the name right... that is the legendary ROADKILL coat... and if I recall correctly, comes with a matching removable lining, which our Lady of the Liquid Knit suggested could be worn solo as a vest...

Smiley Surprised Woman Frustrated

Whatever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

As for this latest weekend debacle of supposed customer favorites... (who, I might ask, are the customers selecting THIS array as favorites...), well, it's Q crash and burn time... Not a single hour of desirable viewing... By golly, they've done it again... and again... and again... Hey, you know, if you TRIED you couldn't come up with worse programming options and yet it seems like it's just so easy for them... week after week after week... How DO they do it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@GinaV24 @Spurt Please ladies, give the devil it's due and at least get the name right... that is the legendary ROADKILL coat... and if I recall correctly, comes with a matching removable lining, which our Lady of the Liquid Knit suggested could be worn solo as a vest...

Smiley Surprised Woman Frustrated

Whatever...

@stevieb  YOUR RIGHT!!!!  THAT'S IT!!!! The infamous "roadkill" coat....how could I possibly forget it's PROPER NAME being the fashionista that I am Woman Very Happy Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

As for this latest weekend debacle of supposed customer favorites... (who, I might ask, are the customers selecting THIS array as favorites...), well, it's Q crash and burn time... Not a single hour of desirable viewing... By golly, they've done it again... and again... and again... Hey, you know, if you TRIED you couldn't come up with worse programming options and yet it seems like it's just so easy for them... week after week after week... How DO they do it...

@stevieb  Who is the "genius" that decides this programming----I find it absolutely mind boggling........

index.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

My hubby LOVES Green Acres...LOL. I bought him th DVD's of the show...He sits in his den and I can hear him laughing in the kitchen!

I was hoping for somehing that I would like to watch this weekend on the Q because we are in a heatwave.....but I guess not/

I may dig out my Perry Mason DVDs....