Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PRVW 7/23-7/24-PILLOW TALK AND WHAT'S YOUR PHILOSOPHY!

@gardensla wrote:

Trust you to find a way to get Pokemon Go into this warped wrap up.

Wow, sukathon weekend!

@gardensla  This Pokemon GO thing has gotten out of control.....the local police chief came on the local news and warned people if they tresspass on someones property to capture their Pokemon, the property owner has a legal right to shoot ---YIKES!!!!  This is CRAZY!!!

As for Q's programming just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..... Woman Tongue  does QVC want any customers at all???????????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PamfromCT wrote:

Thanks again, Spurt!  I just love that baby pig in the boots.  

I appreciate the heads-up.  If it's too hot and humid to plan anything outside, I guess I'll have to resort to napping and cleaning out closets for excitement.  

@PamfromCT  Hi PAM!!!  Glad you liked the piggy in boots

CLEANING CLOSETS---could you come and clean mine out too----Woman Very Happy  That has been on my TO DO list for some time now---I'm using the hot weather as an excuse NOT to do it (the only good thing about hot weather).....too hot to load up the car and lug stuff to charity organizations .....Woman Tongue

Whatever you do have a good one!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL, great pics one and all.  Well happy that we will get a "break" from CIJ but I won't be buying either of the featured products for the weekend.  I tried the my pillow a while ago and personally I didn't care for it so it was returned and I've ben philosophied out the wazoo.

Going to look for a place to keep cool this weekend instead since the heat is supposed to be recordbreaking. 

thanks for the fun commentary, @Spurt, I loved it.

@GinaV24   Hi Gina---THANKS!

Well stay cool and out of the heat---looks like "the group" wants to go to the movies this weekend and reserved our seats already ....

Take Care-Have a good one!

Esteemed Contributor

My Dear Spurt, I am sure your closets, and in your house, are Better Homes and Garden ready compared to mine.  Don't you fret a minute over yours.  We have been in our house over 40 years, and our attic, basement, and garage scene are something to behold.  If I had no pride, you would have a ball with some pics.  So, please, no time away from your day job and your journalist role here, just to clean out closets.

By the way, I am old enough to remember Nancy Sinatra's song "These Boots Were Made for Walking," which I am sure that darling little porker is singing.

Esteemed Contributor

@handygal2, some of those items seem to have the half life of uranium, they've been around so long and purging should mean LOW LOW prices but that's not the way Q rolls.
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt - at least it will be cool in the movies -- take one of the marvelush ponchos with you in case you get cold . hahaha
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:
@Spurt - at least it will be cool in the movies -- take one of the marvelush ponchos with you in case you get cold . hahaha

@GinaV24  I plan to bring a heavy thermal coat with hood, mittens, boots, and a Berkshire throw---do you think that's enough for the cooooooooooooooooolllllllld air conditioning....BRRRRRR!!!!

merry snowman emoticon

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

My Dear Spurt, I am sure your closets, and in your house, are Better Homes and Garden ready compared to mine.  Don't you fret a minute over yours.  We have been in our house over 40 years, and our attic, basement, and garage scene are something to behold.  If I had no pride, you would have a ball with some pics.  So, please, no time away from your day job and your journalist role here, just to clean out closets.

By the way, I am old enough to remember Nancy Sinatra's song "These Boots Were Made for Walking," which I am sure that darling little porker is singing.

@PamfromCT  I can't stop laughing---my closets are Better Homes & Gardens....Woman LOL  The last time I did a thorough cleaning must've been 10 years ago where i took everything including the cobwebs outta the closet purged and put was left back---that's the bedroom closet..Of course every year I do a quick purge of clothes and things and which I donate to a charity but there's definitely stuff I really need to get rid of  that I haven't used nor seen in years. The closet near my main entry is filled with autumn/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations, PLUS rubber maid storage containers that are a mystery and on the top shelf are VHS videos which I started to convert to DVDs but stopped because I kept watching each and every one---(some old movies, some family home movies, some old Spurs Show interviews) well watching them really slowed down the process..LOL .The other closet is organized and is neat and orderly, BUT the storage room off the patio---well there are some things that well have piled up and should go---so I have quite a job ahead of me!!! 

WOW---40 years--then you HAVE definitely accumulated things over the years...and you have an attic and basement which I don't have!!! (attics here are a tiny tiny crawl space full of insulation, and basements we just don't have them here) Well you have some work ahead of you and I wish you fast and speedy summer cleaning  Smiley Wink ......

What's funny is my sister is just the opposite, she only saves the bear minimum and only holiday she decorates for is Christmas (where as I have seasonal decor and holiday pieces which I like to put out but of course HAVE TO STORE), and she gets rid of her kitchen cooking and bakeware, then she borrows from me and friends (and some of those got donated by mistake Woman Frustrated) and she'll donate clothes and handbags and then complain that she needed them after all---I just shake my head!!!

And yes I am old enough to remember that Nancy Sinatra song and I can picture the little piggy marching to the tune.....

Super Contributor

SPURT:  You have definitely surpassed yourself this time because I love each and every one of your animal photos and every one of them made me smile.  However, I will give an extra shout-out to the little piglet in the red boots and those two adorable "sharks" on the beach.  One thing did brighten my day.  I have learned that I am not alone in thinking - and thinking - about cleaning out my closets.  Like you, I do have a clear out of clothes, etc. about once a year, but it is those other things that I really don't want to part with that get to me.  For example, that large box of old holiday photographs that I cannot bring myself to get rid of.  Oh, well, maybe later in the year....!!!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

oh goodness!!!!!! Best pics ever love the pigs at the beach.....some strange get ups we see here too!!!  Another "my pillow & serta" TSV -- snoozefest. 

Im cat sitting the sweetest kitty - I hate it to end😿😿😿😿

He's so adorable - loves to snuggle - he drags the "snuggie" (remember from Q way back when) I have it on my lap and he snuggles right up!

Its gonna be another hot weekend here in FL so guess I'll be enjoying cooling off in the pool or beach🐬🐳🌴🌴 Thanks for the laughs - enjoy your weekend - stay cool!